when do the other Living World Seasons get good?

@"Linken.6345" said:I see noone here remember repairing the signs in was it diessa platue?

I do, and it wasn't awesome.By and large LS1 was crap too! Sure it had a lot of epic moments (and i didn't play through most of them), but it had a long list of problems, some of which i described.But there was stuff like, when Tequatl was revamped (also this was the breaking point for me). Tequatl Rises, i think was the name of the episode, liek most LS1 "episodes" didn't have much in the way of actual story/narrative in-game. It was a collection of achievements you did, many of which revolved around the tequatl world boss.And guess what, i couldn't do a single one because the boss didn't have as neat a timer as it has now, and you didn't have megaservers and LFG. So it was hit or miss to find a server with enough people to finish the content. After 4 attempts with only empty servers, and months of frustrating "have to grind this or miss it out forever", i unninstalled GW2.When i read about LS2 and the wardrobe system being changed (the dyes and stuff were also a pet peeve of mine), i came back, and the game has been installed on my machines since then. And even on the lowest of lows i've never gone a week without logging in.

LS3 is horrendous. The story isn't that good, the dialogue writing is pretty terrible, and the fights are kitten kitten kitten. They're long, boring, and very unfun. I stopped after the Hidden Arcana episode and I'm not returning to it. Even though I paid for it. It's just terrible content - in my opinion, the worst the game has to offer. I don't recommend it. IF the story side of it matters to you, just read it on the wiki - it'll be boring, but still more fun than actually playing the content.

@Illurim.6059 said:LS3 is horrendous. The story isn't that good, the dialogue writing is pretty terrible, and the fights are kitten kitten kitten. They're long, boring, and very unfun. I stopped after the Hidden Arcana episode and I'm not returning to it. Even though I paid for it. It's just terrible content - in my opinion, the worst the game has to offer. I don't recommend it. IF the story side of it matters to you, just read it on the wiki - it'll be boring, but still more fun than actually playing the content.

Hidden arcana is season 2, s3 is a bit different

Archived