Sooooo, what else was i supposed to do there?

Ashgar.3024

@shadowpass.4236 said:You needed top revives too.

Its not even the top stats that are the problem, its the percentages, meanwhile none 0f these guys were DC'd or AFK, i was seeing them running around the map.

Its just beyond frustrating to lose so much rating on a game like that.

Yet you open the leaderboard and you see people with like 80% W/L ratio at the top, how the hell do they turn around that kind of games?

@Griever.8150 said:

@shadowpass.4236 said:You needed top revives too.

Its not even the top stats that are the problem, its the percentages, meanwhile none 0f these guys were DC'd or AFK, i was seeing them running around the map.

Its just beyond frustrating to lose so much rating on a game like that.

Yet you open the leaderboard and you see people with like 80% W/L ratio at the top, how the hell do they turn around that kind of games?

I forgot to type /sarcasm LUL

It's a team game, you can't win them all. Also top stats doesn't tell the whole story. Do your best, and try harder next time. If you're playing a carry in your games, you'll eventually transcend the bad players holding you back, and then reach a new level where you can no longer carry. (Unless you duo)

Good luck.

@Whitworth.7259 said:300k damage150k healing33 defense

And those were top stats? Were the rest of your team just standing still off point or something? Hope matchmaker treats you better next time.

5 minutes game.>

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

9tI6nWM.jpg

Dunno, maybe try this

New goal in life i guess.>

@Loboling.5293 said:

It's a team game, you can't win them all. Also top stats doesn't tell the whole story. Do your best, and try harder next time. If you're playing a carry in your games, you'll eventually transcend the bad players holding you back, and then reach a new level where you can no longer carry. (Unless you duo)

Good luck.

Yeah my point was more the percentages of participation, not the top stats per say.

Archived