Prediction (and not likely a spoiler) for tomorrow's Living Season update

I can't help but think if killing Balthazar would have destroyed joko's cage then we would have considered this and been more concerned about leaving him in there as we escaped death. The inquest are always experimenting on something they shouldn't be but I doubt they are in alliance with anyone, more likely they are being invaded and having their technology stolen. Someone wants to dabble with dragon energies changing forms and I just can't see that being a cause Joko would get behind. I'm still wondering about Lyssa. I mean if anyone could get away with faking an identity for possibly 7 years or more, controlling a small empire and betraying the gods it would be her, and we still don't know how Balthazar got her mirror.

@Tiny Doom.4380 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:I would be really disappointed if they keep Joko away. This is the best character GW franchise ever had, he should be the most prominent, sinister villain in the game. I fear at the end they give Joko 0 justice - like they did with white mantle, Lazarus and whole mursaat race.

It's a mistake to overuse your best villain, though. His appearances should be something special, and a direct fight against him should be the climax of the story.

I think Joko is far from being overused. We've met him once!

One time too many. How Joko gets the positive reception he does baffles me. He's a tedious, one-note cardboard cut-out of a villain. If he has any personality at all I've yet to see it.

It's more apparent in GW1

Archived