Trebuchet Mechanics - How is it?

Chilli.2976

Its like being in a helicopter shooting rockets down at folks. I think there is a 4 sec recharge to shoot at a single point, and like 10 if you have to move (but its just because it takes 6 secs to move?) much better.You can actually put the marker right on a player and the center will be there.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:I liked the time when it actually took skill (and time) to aim your shot. Everything was fine until the rework on clock tower.

I’ll agree I liked pre rework clock tower a lot better but I’ll disagree on liking Treb before. Since we haven’t been able to 5 man queue in ranked treb is just annoying. You always have that one person who thinks they can bunk treb the entire game but they’re so bad at aiming it you’re having to carry them plus the rest of the team because they are qq’ing about the guy on treb.

I’d have preferred they just got rid of it personally. But I’ll give it a few more matches to see how it goes.

@Jace al Thor.6745 said:

@MyPuppy.8970 said:I liked the time when it actually took skill (and time) to aim your shot. Everything was fine until the rework on clock tower.

I’ll agree I liked pre rework clock tower a lot better but I’ll disagree on liking Treb before. Since we haven’t been able to 5 man queue in ranked treb is just annoying. You always have that one person who thinks they can bunk treb the entire game but they’re so bad at aiming it you’re having to carry them plus the rest of the team because they are qq’ing about the guy on treb.

I’d have preferred they just got rid of it personally. But I’ll give it a few more matches to see how it goes.

I have never witnessed such behavior; after the rework 99% of the matches people ignore treb and just play the caps.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

I have never witnessed such behavior; after the rework 99% of the matches people ignore treb and just play the caps.

Just last night I had a thief playing treb entire game so mileage may very. It also could be because I recently dropped out of plat and am having to work back through t3 gold ??‍♂️

@Jace al Thor.6745 said:

Just last night I had a thief playing treb entire game so mileage may very. It also could be because I recently dropped out of plat and am having to work back through t3 gold ??‍
♂️

Maybe he was messing around with new mechanics :) anyway, a right hit at the right time can turn a battle, but you'd have to be perfect in your rotations before that.

Archived