Please include purchase with bitcoin

@ImTasty.2163 said:

@Vivilett.8509 said:have you seen the venezuela currency vs bitcoin?
  • 1 bit coin = 385,034,304.75 bolivar = US$9600

Just thought I would like to add to this. This post was made one day ago. In that time. I decided to look up how much 1 bitcoin will get you now and it has dropped to 9106.

It's now

8,250.18 US DollarAnd301,226,166.75 Bolivar

Dude can be a millionaire , very unstable govt

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SkyShroud.2865 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:Here's the thing about all the theories above: it doesn't matter for the OP's request, which is simply to be able to pay for GW2 expansions and gems using BitCoin. To answer that, it doesn't matter if you or I think it's going to be the next best thing, if it's the best of the non-fiat options, if it's going to be better than government-backed currencies. It only matters if DigitalRiver (and ANet) can run their business
more
successfully by going through the trouble of adding another currency and by choosing that next currency to be Bitcoin.

And there's absolutely no reason for DR to take a risk of being an early adopter. They aren't going to lose out on oodles of profit if they wait to see what happens, whereas they would be gambling to opt in.

(Besides that, a lot of the theories above are more about what people hope to be true soon, rather than about what is actually true so far in the marketplace.)

So your's isn't theory?

Let me rephrase so you don't miss the point:The theories don't matter. It's up to DigitalRiver (in consultation with ANet) to decide whether it makes sense for their business.And we know that they already limit currencies to just three: euro, US dollar, British pound. They've chosen not to accept direct payment in all the other currencies the planet uses, including Bitcoin and others.

Archived