ascended time gate craft?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:Bow/dagger would also require the Lump of Mithrilium and Glob of Elder Spirit Residue.Glob of Elder, i dont see that as ingredient in gw2 efficient for dagger/shortbow

Ascended shortbow staves require the Spiritwood Planks, which are made with the Glob of Elder Spirit Residue. The dagger just requires the Deldrimor Steel Ingots (which need the Lumps of Mithrilium).

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:Bow/dagger would also require the Lump of Mithrilium and Glob of Elder Spirit Residue.Glob of Elder, i dont see that as ingredient in gw2 efficient for dagger/shortbow

Ascended shortbow staves require the Spiritwood Planks, which are made with the Glob of Elder Spirit Residue. The dagger just requires the Deldrimor Steel Ingots (which need the Lumps of Mithrilium).

But to make an Ascended inscription, you need 3 deldrimor and 3 spiritwood for the Deldrimor Steel Plated Dowels.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

But to make an Ascended inscription, you need 3 deldrimor and 3 spiritwood for the Deldrimor Steel Plated Dowels.

Ah yes, I forgot about the inscription. So, you'll need it for that, as well.

No worries, you can just buy the stuff from the market if you are in a hurry, for little more gold. While you cannot buy Globs of Elder Spirit Residue, you can buy Spiritwood Planks. In fact, right now, it's cheaper to buy Spirit Wood Planks than crafting them yourself, according to gw2efficiency.

It's not really time gated.

@"weaponwh.9810" said:also if i'm lack dark matter or in a hurry I can just buy some ascended inscription on TP then use Viper Orichalcum Imbued Inscription to change the stats via mystic forge, correct?

But you would end up spending more gold doing so, and you would have to craft the Viper Orichalcum Inscription as it's account bound.

The time gated materials for Ascended crafting are Glob of Elder Spirit, Lump of Mithrillium, Spool of Thick Elonian Cord and Spool of Silk Weaving Thread. Combinations of all of these are required for crafting Armor and Weapons.You can buy their refined versions (Spiritwood Plank, Deldrimor Steel Ingot, Elonian Leather Square, and Bolt of Damask) on the TP for slightly more gold than it would be to do the daily cooldown yourself. So it depends how much time is too much for you.

For a full set of Medium Ascended Armor, you will need 24 Bolts of Damask and 36 Elonian Leather Squares. So 36 days if you did the daily crafts yourself.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_crafting#Ascended_armor

For a bow, you'll need 3 Deldrimor Ingots and 3 Spiritwood (for the Inscription) and 3 Elonian Leather Squares for the Elonian String, and 4 Spiritwood Planks for the Stave of the Bow.

There are more collections which award an Ascended Weapon Chest than there are ones which award an Ascended Armor Chest.

wow thx for the info I was try to figure the full set of medium armor, + short bow + 2 1 handed weapon material list/cost

the only reason I'm using exotic Viper Orichalcum Inscription via mystic forge is those Ascended viper inscription require a lot ley-line crystal, airship parts etc. which take forever to farm

Archived