An Alternative to Surging?

Imperadordf.2687

@Obindo.6802 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

Pack runes only buffs Swiftness duration from what I know, are you able to explain why maintaining swiftness is more important than maintaining might? Please educate.

You have this wonderful opportunity to educate and I'm genuinely curious now why swiftness is such an important boon to stack and maintain.

Pack runes does not "just buff swiftness duration" Nobody takes pack rune for the swiftness. It's not weird that u play hoelbrak and then dont understand why it's bad if u dont even know what the runes in the game does. Pack is extremely statted and has 33% uptime (assuming insta procc off cd) of fury. If u want might u take strength. It's same but better longer duration and more dmg. The minimal condi duration decrease is useless. Conditions rarely get their full duration off. Same reason you dont take condi duration. For example condi warr (during hot) running rabid over wanderer and scourge carrion instead of deadshot (idk if u still run that or smthing changed since we last bothered looking into that and optimizing) but u wouldn't run deadshot over carrion. Both rabid and carrion tick higher and also gives u much more toughness and vita as well. Only situation it's understandable u might think it's good is if u rely on resistance where condi duration actually sometimes gets value. But even in this case it does almost nothing and going pack is much better (u dont want strength either on sb, unless ur some ghetto sb + strength(trait) build).

As I said ur taking a statted rune that has less stats and just inferior in what it does to other options to the point ur opinion doesn't matter because "ur doing fine with it". People are playing naked and doing fine with it but if u think that whether playing naked is better or not is also a matter of opinion because of "doing fine with it" then that's just beyond stupid.Idk why I have to explain this.

Also I saw ur sb build and it's beyond garbage so idk why you're talking about what's good or not. But hey, it works fine for you, right?

Does work fine for me, I said that before. I stack the 20% reduction with traits that offer another 33% reduction and I like the Might up time with a bit of extra power.

With your elitism trash talk about garbage builds you have actually made me feel really good about the fact that I can get to plat using said builds. I don't need a meta build to carry me so I have the freedom to use just about any build/rune/sigil I want, that's probably why I like the rune. Just to make you cringe, I also love Infiltration Runes on Mes with Duel trait lines, Mad King runes on Weaver with Earth and Hoelbrak on one of my SB builds and D/D Tempest Build :wink:

So even though you're stating your opinion as "universal truth", I'm going to look past your condescending nit picking replies and take it for the compliment that it is with a hint of jealousy for the cherry on top :+1:

End of the day, I was just trying to give OP what he asked for, Power + boon duration... If you feel so strongly about your opinion, maybe force it down OP's throat instead of mine because like I said, I'm fine with the rune.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Pack runes only buffs Swiftness duration from what I know, are you able to explain why maintaining swiftness is more important than maintaining might? Please educate.

You have this wonderful opportunity to educate and I'm genuinely curious now why swiftness is such an important boon to stack and maintain.

Pack runes does not "just buff swiftness duration" Nobody takes pack rune for the swiftness. It's not weird that u play hoelbrak and then dont understand why it's bad if u dont even know what the runes in the game does. Pack is extremely statted and has 33% uptime (assuming insta procc off cd) of fury. If u want might u take strength. It's same but better longer duration and more dmg. The minimal condi duration decrease is useless. Conditions rarely get their full duration off. Same reason you dont take condi duration. For example condi warr (during hot) running rabid over wanderer and scourge carrion instead of deadshot (idk if u still run that or smthing changed since we last bothered looking into that and optimizing) but u wouldn't run deadshot over carrion. Both rabid and carrion tick higher and also gives u much more toughness and vita as well. Only situation it's understandable u might think it's good is if u rely on resistance where condi duration actually sometimes gets value. But even in this case it does almost nothing and going pack is much better (u dont want strength either on sb, unless ur some ghetto sb + strength(trait) build).

As I said ur taking a statted rune that has less stats and just inferior in what it does to other options to the point ur opinion doesn't matter because "ur doing fine with it". People are playing naked and doing fine with it but if u think that whether playing naked is better or not is also a matter of opinion because of "doing fine with it" then that's just beyond stupid.Idk why I have to explain this.

Also I saw ur sb build and it's beyond garbage so idk why you're talking about what's good or not. But hey, it works fine for you, right?

Does work fine for me, I said that before.

With your elitism trash talk about garbage builds you have actually made me feel really good about the fact that I can get to plat using said builds. I don't need a meta build to carry me so I have the freedom to use just about any build/rune/sigil I want, that's probably why I like the rune. Just to make you cringe, I also love Infiltration Runes on Mes, Mad King runes on Weaver and Hoelbrak on one of my SB builds and D/D Tempest Build :wink:

So even though you're stating your opinion as "universal truth", I'm going to look past your condescending nit picking replies and take it for the compliment that it is with a hint of jealousy for the cherry on top :+1:

End of the day, I was just trying to give OP what he asked for, Power + boon duration... If you feel so strongly about your opinion, maybe force it down OP's throat instead of mine because like I said, I'm fine with the rune.

Taking infiltration rune is understandable because it gives you an actual mechanic instead of stats. Just like leadership, surging and even krait rune for cover conditions (referring to HoT condi warr again).

And why do you think I'm just trashtalking you. You said before that you "dont play meta builds" which is why ur sb build is beyond garbage (even tho it shouldn't be that bad in order to not be meta). You intentionally play bad builds so it is weird when you're trying to talk about what's good and should be used and argue that what you use should be used. It makes no sense.You try and take some "moral high ground", wanting me to "educate" you further (even tho I shouldn't have to explain further than taking a stat amulet that gives less stats is inferior) and then I do so and you take offense and decide to ignore everything and act like I said things I never said or implied. When did I compliment ur build or hoelbrak? What am I jealous of? When did I say that my opinion is universal truth? I said that when something is clearly inferior by doing same thing but worse it's not a matter of opinion, this goes for both yours and mine. It's objectively worse. And what is "I don't need build to carry me" supposed to mean, are you admitting that the build is bad including hoelbrak now? If so, then why were u trying to argue the point and act clueless why it's worse in the first place??

It's fine if you want to have fun on a random bad build you enjoy but don't pretend that it's good because in your opinion you're "doing fine with it" and then ignore the answer you ask me for because the truth doesn't fit you and you take offense to it. It's ridiculous.

Also stop editing ur post over and over for over half an hour now, makes it aids to respond to.

@Obindo.6802 said:

With your elitism trash talk about garbage builds you have actually made me feel really good about the fact that I can get to plat using said builds. I don't need a meta build to carry me so I have the freedom to use just about any build/rune/sigil I want, that's probably why I like the rune. Just to make you cringe, I also love Infiltration Runes on Mes, Mad King runes on Weaver and Hoelbrak on one of my SB builds and D/D Tempest Build :wink:

Taking infiltration rune is understandable because it gives you an actual mechanic instead of stats. Just like leadership, surging and even krait rune for cover conditions (referring to HoT condi warr again).

And why do you think I'm just trashtalking you. You said before that you "dont play meta builds" which is why ur sb build is beyond garbage (even tho it shouldn't be that bad in order to not be meta). You intentionally play bad builds so it is weird when you're trying to talk about what's good and should be used and argue that what you use should be used. It makes no sense.You try and take some "moral high ground", wanting me to "educate" you further (even tho I shouldn't have to explain further than taking a stat amulet that gives less stats is inferior) and then I do so and you take offense and decide to ignore everything and act like I said things I never said or implied. When did I compliment ur build or hoelbrak? What am I jealous of? When did I say that my opinion is universal truth? I said that when something is clearly inferior by doing same thing but worse it's not a matter of opinion, this goes for both yours and mine. It's objectively worse. And what is "I don't need build to carry me" supposed to mean, are you admitting that the build is bad including hoelbrak now? If so, then why were u trying to argue the point and act clueless why it's worse in the first place??

It's fine if you want to have fun on a random bad build you enjoy but don't pretend that it's good because in your opinion you're "doing fine with it" and then ignore the answer you ask me for because the truth doesn't fit you and you take offense to it. It's ridiculous.

Also stop editing ur post over and over for over half an hour now, makes it aids to respond to.

I can tell by this response we are talking about the same book but on a different page.... This thread is about Power + Boon duration which is why I offered Hoelbrak as a suggestion because Pack runes only brings the Swiftness duration. I genuinely thought you were seriously saying that stacking swiftness is much better than maintaining might.

I was trying to ask before with "Pack runes only buffs Swiftness duration from what I know, are you able to explain why maintaining swiftness is more important than maintaining might? Please educate." but after that you came off quite elitist and I took that trash talk as a compliment instead and still do :tongue:( I thought you were at least going to say it's important for "Warriors Sprint" or "Woven Stride/Swift Revenge" for Elementalist because that's what I've used pack runes for in the past in context to the thread and boon duration)

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Does work fine for me, I said that before. I stack the 20% reduction with traits that offer another 33% reduction and I like the Might up time with a bit of extra power.

With your elitism trash talk about garbage builds you have actually made me feel really good about the fact that I can get to plat using said builds. I don't need a meta build to carry me so I have the freedom to use just about any build/rune/sigil I want, that's probably why I like the rune. Just to make you cringe, I also love Infiltration Runes on Mes with Duel trait lines, Mad King runes on Weaver with Earth and Hoelbrak on one of my SB builds and D/D Tempest Build :wink:

Just because someone isn’t polite doesn’t mean they are launching personal attacks just calling your build garbage which it very well could be, not every build is objectively good. He’s taken the time to answer your questions, a lot more thoroughly than I would have expected and Obindo is one of the few good players left. That doesn’t mean worship him and take it as gospel but it might be worth at least taking on board what he says.

Teachers don’t like teaching when people don’t want to learn, just as you didn’t like it when his reasoning boiled down to one liners.

Anyway thanks Obindo for answering thoroughly and well done to Sephiroth getting to plat with a variety of builds.

@apharma.3741 said:

Just because someone isn’t polite doesn’t mean they are launching personal attacks just calling your build garbage which it very well could be, not every build is objectively good. He’s taken the time to answer your questions, a lot more thoroughly than I would have expected and Obindo is one of the few good players left. That doesn’t mean worship him and take it as gospel but it might be worth at least taking on board what he says.

Teachers don’t like teaching when people don’t want to learn, just as you didn’t like it when his reasoning boiled down to one liners.

Anyway thanks Obindo for answering thoroughly and well done to Sephiroth getting to plat with a variety of builds.

I never took it as a personal attack, just condescending and nit pickish as I said earlier...Why would someone want to learn Physics from a PE Teacher? That doesn't make sense... Wanting to learn about 1 subject but being taught another?

Good thing is though if you read all the responses before posting yours, it turns out we were talking about different things, I think. It appears he's speaking from runes as a general overall, I was only replying to the thread context which is Power + Boon duration and thought Might stacking was more important than Swiftness stacking...

You can go over all of my responses and most of them say that too.

:smile:

"it turns out we were talking about different things, I think. It appears he's speaking from runes as a general overall, I was only replying to the thread context which is Power + Boon duration and thought Might stacking was more important than Swiftness stacking..." What??

No we were never talking about different things. I gave you two examples based on different things. Pack rune because it's the standard u can always go for if u dont have or need specific mechanics, as it's insanely statted (and best option in many cases, including sb which u gave as example). And strength since you talked about a might duration rune and strength is same but better. We never talked about different things.

@Obindo.6802 said:"it turns out we were talking about different things, I think. It appears he's speaking from runes as a general overall, I was only replying to the thread context which is Power + Boon duration and thought Might stacking was more important than Swiftness stacking..." What??

No we were never talking about different things. I gave you two examples based on different things. Pack rune because it's the standard u can always go for if u dont have or need specific mechanics, as it's insanely statted (and best option in many cases, including sb which u gave as example). And strength since you talked about a might duration rune and strength is same but better. We never talked about different things.

We clearly are... Like I said several times, I'm only talking about Power + Boon duration because that's the thread.

This thread isn't about Stat runes, it's about Power + Boon duration.

But go ahead, talk about the stats on pack some more because I'm tellin you now, that's a very different subject to Power + Boon duration.

I said this 10x through out this thread and for some reason, you still don't get it.The only response you have that was in context was

@Obindo.6802 said:Nobody takes pack rune for the swiftness.

Which is the only answer that was needed... Taking Hoelbrak or the other suggestions made in the thread IS better than taking pack in reference to POWER + BOON DURATION

Also next time you quote me, then actually quote me so I get the notification.:smile:

i relly like rune of melandru because the toughness is rlly necessary especially in high elo > @Obindo.6802 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

why not rune of strength on sb? what would you have instead

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Obindo.6802" said:"it turns out we were talking about different things, I think. It appears he's speaking from runes as a general overall, I was only replying to the thread context which is Power + Boon duration and thought Might stacking was more important than Swiftness stacking..." What??

We clearly are... Like I said several times, I'm only talking about Power + Boon duration because that's the thread.

But go ahead, talk about the stats on pack some more because I'm tellin you now, that's a very different subject to Power + Boon duration.

I said this 10x through out this thread and for some reason,
you still don't get it
.The only response you have that was in context was

@"Obindo.6802" said:Nobody takes pack rune for the swiftness.

Which is the only answer that was needed... Taking Hoelbrak or the other suggestions made in the thread IS better than taking pack in reference to
POWER + BOON DURATION

Also next time you quote me, then actually quote me so I get the notification.:smile:

Jesus fucking christ I've told you if u want power + might you take strength. You talked about nitpicking yet u're completely ignoring the fact that I have every single time repeated that if you want power + boon duration you take strength because it's the same but better (as for why hoelbrak is bad which is what I said in the first place) and only focus on pack so you can technically say you're not wrong because "we talk about different things" ?!?!?! I even said I gave the 2 examples for different reasons. Strength because it's the same as hoelbrak but better, which is also power + boon (strength specific) duration. And then pack because it's an overall standard as often best option and alternative to anything, unless u need specific mechanics.We never talked about different things u're just intentionally ignoring that I told you strength over and over.

Hoelbrak is bad and not a good option as I said since the start.

I didn't quote you because you posted on 2 different places for my same response. And if you wanna act smug about "not quoting" you didn't quote me when I only had one post you responded to. smileyface

@"apharma.3741":This is why I give short replies "without explanation" and assume they take my word for it as they should. I cba posting endless amounts of posts for the stupidest reasons everytime I try and help people because people like this refuse to listen because it doesn't fit them and they take offense to it. I'm not gonna spend time bothering helping people who refuse to be helped.

@allias.1420 said:i relly like rune of melandru because the toughness is rlly necessary especially in high elo > @Obindo.6802 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

why not rune of strength on sb? what would you have instead

Pack

@Obindo.6802 said:

@Obindo.6802 said:"it turns out we were talking about different things, I think. It appears he's speaking from runes as a general overall, I was only replying to the thread context which is Power + Boon duration and thought Might stacking was more important than Swiftness stacking..." What??

you still don't get it

Which is the only answer that was needed... Taking Hoelbrak or the other suggestions made in the thread IS better than taking pack in reference to
POWER + BOON DURATION

Jesus kitten christ I've told you if u want power + might you take strength. You talked about nitpicking yet u're completely ignoring the fact that I have every single time repeated that if you want power + boon duration you take strength because it's the same but better (as for why hoelbrak is bad which is what I said in the first place) and only focus on pack so you can technically say you're not wrong because "we talk about different things" ?!?!?! I even said I gave the 2 examples for different reasons. Strength because it's the same as hoelbrak but better, which is also power + boon (strength specific) duration. And then pack because it's an overall standard as often best option and alternative to anything, unless u need specific mechanics.We never talked about different things u're just intentionally ignoring that I told you strength over and over.

I didn't quote you because you posted on 2 different places for my same response. And if you wanna act smug about "not quoting" you didn't quote me when I only had one post you responded to.
smileyface

@"apharma.3741":This is why I give short replies "without explanation" and assume they take my word for it as they should. I cba posting endless amounts of posts for the stupidest reasons everytime I try and help people because people like this refuse to listen because it doesn't fit them and they take offense to it. I'm not gonna spend time bothering helping people who refuse to be helped.

I was questioning why you would take swiftness stacking over might stacking... I said this more than 10 times so I wouldn't start accusing people of "ignoring" things when in fact you were the one ignoring what was being said.

You say you said you brought up "strength runes over and over" but you didn't, Pack runes you did sure but not strength so don't lie when it's on a forum because it's very easy to go back and read what you said.

Anyway, you gave your answer that no one would take pack for swiftness and that was the only answer we needed to hear.

I'm trying to speak to you like an adult, I never meant to offend you either nor did I ever say you were wrong so I'm sorry you feel like that, wasn't my intention to offend you. :smile:

@Obindo.6802 said:

Taking infiltration rune is understandable

and all credibility was lost

@Obindo.6802 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

Jesus kitten christ I've told you if u want power + might you take strength. You talked about nitpicking yet u're completely ignoring the fact that I have every single time repeated that if you want power + boon duration you take strength because it's the same but better (as for why hoelbrak is bad which is what I said in the first place) and only focus on pack so you can technically say you're not wrong because "we talk about different things" ?!?!?! I even said I gave the 2 examples for different reasons. Strength because it's the same as hoelbrak but better, which is also power + boon (strength specific) duration. And then pack because it's an overall standard as often best option and alternative to anything, unless u need specific mechanics.We never talked about different things u're just intentionally ignoring that I told you strength over and over.

I didn't quote you because you posted on 2 different places for my same response. And if you wanna act smug about "not quoting" you didn't quote me when I only had one post you responded to.
smileyface

Understandable. Regardless thanks for expanding on the explaination.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

I was questioning why you would take swiftness stacking over might stacking... I said this more than 10 times so I wouldn't start accusing people of "ignoring" things when in fact you were the one ignoring what was being said.

You say you said you brought up "strength runes over and over" but you didn't, Pack runes you did sure but not strength so don't lie when it's on a forum because it's very easy to go back and read what you said.

Anyway, you gave your answer that no one would take pack for swiftness and that was the only answer we needed to hear.

I'm trying to speak to you like an adult, I never meant to offend you either nor did I ever say you were wrong so I'm sorry you feel like that, wasn't my intention to offend you. :smile:

I never said you take swiftness stacking over might stacking. You say hoelbrak is good, I tell you it isn't. You once again say it's good and give sb as an example. I tell you pack not only because that's what you should be running on sb and much better than hoelbrak on sb but it's the standard u can always go for if u don't have or need specific mechanics (and it gives 30% fury uptime). And then strength because it is same as hoelbrak but just straight up better. They're better than hoelbrak in every situation and u would never take it over theese 2 examples (out of many). Hoelbrak would only ever be better than pack if you have such big might source(s) that the might makes hoelbrak outSTAT pack (since might is straight up stats) at which point you'd want STRENGTH instead.And since you're gonna continue your bs about pack being a stat rune and not a power + boon duration rune like hoelbrak is. Even tho I never mentioned pack for it's boon duration, Pack is indeed a power + boon duration that is better than hoelbrak. And hoelbrak's "boon duration" is might duration which is a stat, unlike for example regen, quickness, stab or resistance (and swiftness smileyface) that actually give mechanics / functionalities instead of statistics that only affect existing abilities like might does. And then you have strength which is same but better. Obv I don't care about this stupid technicality but since you keep going on about it as an excuse.

I never once in a post mention pack without mentioning strength as alternatives but feel free to quote any post where you think I did that.

I'm really confused what it is about this you cannot understand. But feel free to ask if there's something you wanna know, I'm happy to help, but I cba continuing in a pointless discussion about who said what in the past so u can be exempt from the point/argument.

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

Taking infiltration rune is understandable

and all credibility was lost

How? It's perfectly understandable if someone thinks they need a rune for it's mechanics unlike when u take smthing for stats that is statistically worse than another. I was even looking at infiltration rune for sb between beta and release in case matchups would be very defined so u would win what u would win and loose what u would loose regardless of the rune, so it makes no difference there, however it's mechanic could actually help u a lot when getting +1'd

@Obindo.6802 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

I never said you take swiftness stacking over might stacking. You say hoelbrak is good, I tell you it isn't. You once again say it's good and give sb as an example. I tell you pack not only because that's what you should be running on sb and much better than hoelbrak on sb but it's the standard u can always go for if u don't have or need specific mechanics (and it gives 30% fury uptime). And then strength because it is same as hoelbrak but just straight up better. They're better than hoelbrak in every situation and u would never take it over theese 2 examples (out of many). Hoelbrak would only ever be better than pack if you have such big might source(s) that the might makes hoelbrak outSTAT pack (since might is straight up stats) at which point you'd want STRENGTH instead.And since you're gonna continue your bs about pack being a stat rune and not a power + boon duration rune like hoelbrak is. Even tho I never mentioned pack for it's boon duration, Pack is indeed a power + boon duration that is better than hoelbrak. And hoelbrak's "boon duration" is might duration which is a stat, unlike for example regen, quickness, stab or resistance (and swiftness
smileyface
) that actually give mechanics / functionalities instead of statistics that only affect existing abilities like might does. And then you have strength which is same but better. Obv I don't care about this stupid technicality but since you keep going on about it as an excuse.

I never once in a post mention pack without mentioning strength as alternatives but feel free to quote any post where you think I did that.

I'm really confused what it is about this you cannot understand. But feel free to ask if there's something you wanna know, I'm happy to help, but I cba continuing in a pointless discussion about who said what in the past so u can be exempt from the point/argument.

And since you're gonna continue your bs about pack being a stat rune and not a power + boon duration rune like hoelbrak is.

All I needed to hear was the answer to my question and you answered that with

That was a good answer that was within context to the thread and the question.

Not really sure why you're carrying on like this but it's hard to give you any credibility or respect for acting like this, as I I said before, I'm sorry if speaking to you like an adult has upset you, it was never my intention to do so :smile:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

I never said you take swiftness stacking over might stacking. You say hoelbrak is good, I tell you it isn't. You once again say it's good and give sb as an example. I tell you pack not only because that's what you should be running on sb and much better than hoelbrak on sb but it's the standard u can always go for if u don't have or need specific mechanics (and it gives 30% fury uptime). And then strength because it is same as hoelbrak but just straight up better. They're better than hoelbrak in every situation and u would never take it over theese 2 examples (out of many). Hoelbrak would only ever be better than pack if you have such big might source(s) that the might makes hoelbrak outSTAT pack (since might is straight up stats) at which point you'd want STRENGTH instead.And since you're gonna continue your bs about pack being a stat rune and not a power + boon duration rune like hoelbrak is. Even tho I never mentioned pack for it's boon duration, Pack is indeed a power + boon duration that is better than hoelbrak. And hoelbrak's "boon duration" is might duration which is a stat, unlike for example regen, quickness, stab or resistance (and swiftness
smileyface
) that actually give mechanics / functionalities instead of statistics that only affect existing abilities like might does. And then you have strength which is same but better. Obv I don't care about this stupid technicality but since you keep going on about it as an excuse.

And since you're gonna continue your bs about pack being a stat rune and not a power + boon duration rune like hoelbrak is.

No you didn't and everything I said was in context. You can't start talking about something and then midway through because what you're saying isn't holding through u throw out a random little question that is irrelevant and based on nothing that I said (I never in the first place said that you take swiftness duration over might duration). And then keep on going about this with plausible deniability because you can think you can technically claim that's all you talked about and "wanted to hear" when u realize ur main point is collapsing, which is bs. And other excuses like "you only talk about pack and not strength" even tho as I said I never mentioned pack without strength as examples which you're also avoiding when I asked you to quote me doing so :thinking:

Not really sure why you're carrying on like this but it's hard to give you any credibility or respect for acting like this, as I I said before, I'm sorry if speaking to you like an adult has upset you, it was never my intention to do so :smile:

No you don't and saying smthing like this is evidence of the opposite, just like the rest of this thread for that matter.

I've already said that I'm not interested in this stupid discussion where you use hindsight, technicalities and plausible deniability to be exempt from the point and argument. At least you've now fully conceded from it. You're probably gonna repeat urself now or find some other excuse to avoid what I've said and divert from the point so you deny more even tho it's all in this thread. In which case there's no point continuing this discussion

Hoelbrak is a bad rune, as I said from the beginning, and I would say that you can still ask a question if you need help with smthing in ur build or whatever because as I said I'm happy to help. But I've already tried to help you but you refuse to be helped.

@Obindo.6802 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

smileyface

No you didn't and everything I said was in context. You can't start talking about something and then midway through because what you're saying isn't holding through u throw out a random little question that is irrelevant and based on nothing that I said (I never in the first place said that you take swiftness duration over might duration). And then keep on going about this with plausible deniability because you can think you can technically claim that's all you talked about and "wanted to hear" when u realize ur main point is collapsing, which is bs. And other excuses like "you only talk about pack and not strength" even tho as I said I never mentioned pack without strength as examples which you're also avoiding when I asked you to quote me doing so :thinking:

No you don't and saying smthing like this is evidence of the opposite, just like the rest of this thread for that matter.

I've already said that I'm not interested in this stupid discussion where you use hindsight, technicalities and plausible deniability to be exempt from the point and argument. At least you've now fully conceded from it. You're probably gonna repeat urself now or find some other excuse to avoid what I've said and divert from the point so you deny more even tho it's all in this thread. In which case there's no point continuing this discussion

Hoelbrak is a bad rune, as I said from the beginning, and I would say that you can still ask a question if you need help with smthing in ur build or whatever because as I said I'm happy to help. But I've already tried to help you but you refuse to be helped.

Didn't read any of your nonsense but sure awesome. that's great dude well done and good for you.

As I said before, thanks for your answer that pack is not worth taking. Took you a while to get to that simple answer but you got there :smile:

@sephiroth.4217 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

smileyface

Didn't read any of your nonsense but sure awesome. that's great dude well done and good for you.

As I said before, thanks for your answer that pack is not worth taking. Took you a while to get to that simple answer but you got there :smile:

I lolled

@sephiroth.4217 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

smileyface

Pack is worth taking, unlike hoelbrak, that's what I've said this entire time, but sure thing buddy :)

@Obindo.6802 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

smileyface

Pack is worth taking, unlike hoelbrak, that's what I've said this entire time, but sure thing buddy :)

Ok, lets not go round in circles ey... You already said pack is not worth taking for the swiftness, which was the question and only question from the start.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

you still don't get it

POWER + BOON DURATION

smileyface

smileyface

Ok, lets not go round in circles ey... You already said pack is not worth taking for the swiftness, which was the question and only question from the start.

Sure thing buddy

Archived