Too many mesmers this season

elf.9483

I Just wanna ask why does everyone overuse that class , it's a bit broken but that doesn't mean u all have to use it to climb up this is not the way ! I meet minimum of 2 mesmer enemies at all of my games 1.6k+ it's just ridicilous with other words clone fiesta

Not gonna work. The majority of people are just lazy and play what is the easiest atm. That's why we had 4+ scourges and now mesmers in some games. Oh and scourge mains also tried to defend scourge by saying something like "l2p" to everyone complaining about them. Sounds familiar?

@"ezd.6359" said:My main is mesmer (play him since release). If i see we have 2 mesmers i relog to something else. Team composition > amount of mesmers. The problem is when people don't want to relog, not mesmers popularity.

having 2 mesmer in general to your 1 or none at all mesmer on your team kinda destroy you over all, Especially if both mesmer are "decent" enough to abuse them well to 1vs2 at far.

Played a game against two high end player mesmer both using chrono..... i had absolutely zero chance with my team to even win mid lol, and Far was out of the question. It's how OP two mesmer can carry a game , and decide to communicate with each other on what their gonna run.

@zoopop.5630 said:

@"ezd.6359" said:My main is mesmer (play him since release). If i see we have 2 mesmers i relog to something else. Team composition > amount of mesmers. The problem is when people don't want to relog, not mesmers popularity.

having 2 mesmer in general to your 1 or none at all mesmer on your team kinda destroy you over all, Especially if both mesmer are "decent" enough to abuse them well to 1vs2 at far.

Played a game against two high end player mesmer both using chrono..... i had absolutely zero chance with my team to even win mid lol, and Far was out of the question. It's how OP two mesmer can carry a game , and decide to communicate with each other on what their gonna run.

1v2? That was not a mesmer obviously. More likely war. Theirs icons look similar ;) I won last two games vs 2 mesmers in enemy team with 500x190 score.

Archived