Anyone else getting skill lag?

The last 2 or 3 days I've the same problem :(It's very hard, almost impossible, to do my rotations in fractals and raids. And in the worst case it almost kills me because I'm struggling to heal myself.

Is there any solution? Or just wait till Anet solves the problem ... :/

OMG .... crying big time now .... A few days ago one of my "friends" has been caught and banned for 6 months for using a bot ... the stupid idiot.So am I a suspect now? Is Anet checking my PC? I don't cheat and Anet may ban all these losers for life imo. Hopefully she'll find out soon that I don't have that kind of crap.

@"Meiga.8537" said:OMG .... crying big time now .... A few days ago one of my "friends" has been caught and banned for 6 months for using a bot ... the stupid idiot.So am I a suspect now? Is Anet checking my PC? I don't cheat and Anet may ban all these losers for life imo. Hopefully she'll find out soon that I don't have that kind of crap.

There are millions of accounts. They aren't going to target one account at random..

I would suggest submitting a ticket. Skill lag is almost always at their end and the more players who report it, the better chance there will be for identifying the issue and fixing it

• 2 months later...

Update:My skillag appears to be the worst with my first and main character. When I play a different character with the same class and build, the problem is significantly less.Anet blames my provider and my provider states that the traffic to Anet is fine and that's where their responsibility stops.Anet has closed the ticket and I have sent a new one to which they do not respond.:'(No clue what to do about it ... Hopefully someone can help.

• 1 month later...

Today has especially been really weird when it comes to using Ranger skills. There was one instance where I was shooting a Firebrand from the upper level of the South Eastern Tower entrance in the Alpine BL, I had buffed using Moa Stance + One Wolf Pack+ Rapid Fire equaling about 10-15k worth of dmg and for some odd reason while the dmg was displayed both above player and in chat the opposing player never took any damage. Since I wasn't quite certain if this was a hack or bug issue I decided to report the player just in case. Also I notice mysterious skills showing up on my chat such as Siege Golem skill Rocket Punch saying that I did 6k dmg to my opponent.

I and few people of my raid core also had some issues today in our full clear, then I tried to play WvW, but whenever the enemy zergs came close my ping rise up to 3k+. It feels like the servers don't have enough bandwidth to handle all information. This isn't the first time I have this kind of issue, such shame Anet doesn't care enough about this as they should ?

Archived