Tier 1...oops

misterman.1530

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@XenesisII.1540 said:

@X T D.6458 said:I miss Mag..

MAG get your lazy butts back up here!

We found the trick to fighting Mag is to NEVER go into EB...or at the very least, never bother with SMC :)

You mean the ppting trick that every server uses on mag?Ok, have fun with that.

There is no trick to it. You have one server that blobs up and bunkers with siege in a t3 smc and doesn't bother to play on other maps, and purposefully picks fights with smaller servers so they feel good about themselves aka Mag. Most people see this and understandably think to themselves why should they waste their time trying to take it when there are 3 other maps to play on, and another server to fight.

Now personally, I like fighting you guys and taking/keeping SMC away from you, the same as I like breaking YB's siege.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:=) some avoid mag in eb. my team dont.

my only issue now is the 4k ping :/. i have ti adjust my leading time to eu - as open to lose it. u.u

also, why ppl avoid t1? there's like fights all the time.

Because people hate losing.

:/ boggles the mind

On the one hand they complain WvW is dead, then they complain about a server being active.... /smh

@X T D.6458 said:There is no trick to it. You have one server that blobs up and bunkers with siege in a t3 smc and doesn't bother to play on other maps, and purposefully picks fights with smaller servers so they feel good about themselves aka Mag. Most people see this and understandably think to themselves why should they waste their time trying to take it when there are 3 other maps to play on, and another server to fight.

Now personally, I like fighting you guys and taking/keeping SMC away from you, the same as I like breaking YB's siege.

You gonna... sit there... and talk about blobbing up and bunkers with siege?I don't want to rehash this kitten with you guys again.BG boring, mag doesn't want to fight you, end of story, have a nice time picking on the lesser ppting servers.

You still going on about that?Not really intentional tanking when your server is twice the population of the rest and double teamed 3rd place with SoS for months, you all take care of that quite easily. We want fights, and you all want to ppt, still can't see the difference yet and why the servers are not compatable? You're getting ppt servers now be happy, SoS will be back next week, I can confirm they are really easy fights.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

@Brother.1504 said:Welcome to T1. Win or lose have fun.

Basicly that, we are alughing so hard on the number of scourges xD on how high population servers deppend so much of scourge stacking.Atm we have a 40 group with 2-3 scourges and 5 fb's.. XD

Still good many players need to learn to stay on tag, coming to t1 needs at least to make those player more awere when group is on disadvantaje.

THIS is why I have stopped playing scourge almost entirely. Started playing weaver, and I don't even care that I die instantly when I get caught out of position, it's still more fun than playing what everyone else is.

Archived