Gold 2 Gems want work.

I got around 200 gold and want to change my gold to gems. But it won't work'? When I give amount of gold that I want the exchange. It bring me to billing menu.Haven't played gw2 about for a year and recently I started to play it again. I have the gw2 heroic edition and the path of fire dlc.Do you guys know what the issue is that I can't change gems?Thanks in advanced!

So, you're doing it backwards. The left side is to "GET GOLD," i.e, you're giving the Gemstore Gems in order for them to give you Gold (Buying Gold).

You want to "GET GEMS" on the right, but it's also misleading there, as right below the standard 400/800/1200/2000 values, there's a "Buy More Gems" option, which I believe is what you are clicking, that would bring up a payment menu.

How I do it is below that "Buy More Gems" option is a "Custom Exchange" option. Select that and you'll get a new view on the window. The right side is still what is relevant, so I input the number of Gems I want to receive on that side. It will update the gold cost according to the exchange rate as you change this number. You then select the "Buy" option to the right of the number you typed in, not the button below it. This will complete the transaction and your Gold will be converted to Gems.

Archived