Shiro + Staff build...

Nyel.1843

... is something like that possible?

I am just leveling my new Revenant but I found Staff + Shiro to be very effective. Impossible Odds + Staff Auto Attack is dealing a ton of damage by itself and weaving it with other DPS skills sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe some kind of Power build? I am new to Revenant builds overall so I basically have no idea what's a go and what's a no.

To be rather frank, if you want an offensive kit, use Sword/Sword. You won't get more better power damage than that. (If you wanted optimal damage for endgame however, you'd look into Mace, which is Condi.)

Staff is your defensive "CC" (crowd-control) weapon . It's used to stun foes with Staff #2 and to knock them with Staff #5. You have Staff #3 to evade, and staff #4 to cleanse conditions.

Although not as good as Sword, Staff can still do some decent damage too on non-champion foes. If you stand stationary and use your autoattack to align yourself perfectly facing a foe, then using staff #5 you will propel them forward with each strike, dealing a load of damage.

However, where Staff truly shines is on Champions/Boss foes. Whenever you see a "breakbar" (the blue bar), it means the boss can be broken and stunned. Because each proc from your Staff #5 has knockback, you can do hundreds of breakbar damage to a foe.

Archived