Request: Make Zodiac Armor 'blue' Dyeable channel

I would really appreciate being able to dye the blue space section of the armor skin. More customization is always better. I can't speak to how hard it would be to implement, but I think there is still a lot of people who would be interested in buying it if it were done. Here a link to the old Reddit post. I dont know if the devs still do request/suggestions, but its worth a shot. Would anyone else be interested in seeing this. For reference, im talking about this skin:

Zodiac_armor_%28medium%29_norn_female_fr

_https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/52qark/request_make_zodiac_armor_completelydyeable/

Blue is one of my favourite colours, and I like the blue used in the Zodiac armour, but the ability to dye it would make me much more likely to buy the armour.

Only 2 of my 11 characters wear light/bright blue (I give each one a different colour scheme) and it doesn't really suit either of them. But if I could dye the blue parts then it would have a lot more versatility and would therefore be much more worth buying for me.

Not going to happen, it's already amazing ANet has gotten away with topless loli goblin girls for the last six years, they let people dye this armor set to basically look like your character is wearing pasties, and they can kiss their Teen ESRB rating goodbye.

EDIT: That being said, I've always had the opinion that it is both ridiculous and the paramount example of laziness and poor allocation of developer resources that there they are any undyeable items in the game at all. This games endgame is largely cosmetics, could you imagine if WoWs expansion content just had a set of five gear slots and random items spread throughout the drop tables that just couldn't reach the new stat tier, for no apparent reason, and with nothing you could do about it? There would be hell to pay, yet that's the equivalent of the endgame "cosmetic" rewards we get in GW2 and the devs just expect us to suck it up.

But if the game were that way, and everything could be dyed, the zodiac armor wouldn't have been designed the way it is in the first place, so it's really a moot point.

@"Conncept.7638" said:Not going to happen, it's already amazing ANet has gotten away with topless loli goblin girls for the last six years, they let people dye this armor set to basically look like your character is wearing pasties, and they can kiss their Teen ESRB rating goodbye.

EDIT: That being said, I've always had the opinion that it is both ridiculous and the paramount example of laziness and poor allocation of developer resources that there they are any undyeable items in the game at all. This games endgame is largely cosmetics, could you imagine if WoWs expansion content just had a set of five gear slots and random items spread throughout the drop tables that just couldn't reach the new stat tier, for no apparent reason, and with nothing you could do about it? There would be hell to pay, yet that's the equivalent of the endgame "cosmetic" rewards we get in GW2 and the devs just expect us to suck it up.

But if the game were that way, and everything could be dyed, the zodiac armor wouldn't have been designed the way it is in the first place, so it's really a moot point.

Except the blue section looks like a galaxy. so its not likely to be misconstrued. I'm just saying, I payed for the skin, I should be allowed to dye the main section of color on it. Doesn't seem like there a real argument against it tbh.

@crepuscular.9047 said:teenage boys . . . . . . . . .

@Conncept.7638 said:Not going to happen, it's already amazing ANet has gotten away with topless loli goblin girls for the last six years, they let people dye this armor set to basically look like your character is wearing pasties, and they can kiss their Teen ESRB rating goodbye.

I've never viewed the zodiac armor as sexual whatsoever, it looks like a glowing manikin model

(No, I do not own any zodiac armor sets)

Archived