ele meta builds

Amityel.5324

Hello I am trying ele and wanted to ask what builds are viable currently i am trying to learn weaver menders sword/dagger build its quite hard to learn comparing to tempest or core ele but core fresh air seems useless nowadays with so low sustain you can be basically one shotted by thieves, core guards, mesmers etc.

@Amityel.5324 said:Hello I am trying ele and wanted to ask what builds are viable currently i am trying to learn weaver menders sword/dagger build its quite hard to learn comparing to tempest or core ele but core fresh air seems useless nowadays with so low sustain you can be basically one shotted by thieves, core guards, mesmers etc.

Viable for what? Metabattle offers decent builds across all game modes, with some tips and suggestions.

@Amityel.5324 said:pvp of course......imo in pve everything can be viable since you fight scripted mobs :D

You can try the core Fresh Air elementalist build. You can use it in PvE as it is a good build to improve your reflexes. It's a build that requires you to have both good muscle memory and fast reflexes. Once you master both of those things, you'll be dealing a lot of damage.

@Hoodie.1045 said:

@Amityel.5324 said:pvp of course......imo in pve everything can be viable since you fight scripted mobs :D

You can try the core Fresh Air elementalist build. You can use it in PvE as it is a good build to improve your reflexes. It's a build that requires you to have both good muscle memory and fast reflexes. Once you master both of those things, you'll be dealing a lot of damage.

I wish it was that easy ! but there's plenty of deadly opponent that can press 2 skills to eradicate S/F fresh air so easily. Since the burst is still good but not as efficient as it was... I wouldn't recommend it

To be in meta build must have place in tournaments/ATm and currently there was no single ele besides one tempest meme in any top team. In ranked ele builds are viable if you are already experienced pvp player...if not ele is waste of time.

Sorry but words ele and pvp meta have nothing in common.

Well after all this you should understand that you picked hard class that don't currently shine in pvp. If you still want to improve sw/d skills:

• Do duels with friends a lot...focusing on survival first then killing. You can do it simply in hot join maps.
  • Build muscle memory around riptide evade chains - these are most important for you survival.
  • Remember that sw/d is NOT 1v1 build cause it takes to long for it kill anything and that always creates a risk of being +1
  • Focus on bunkering nodes -> holding your node for as long as you can in 1v1
  • Focus on contesting -> forcing 2 enemy players to stay on node (node colour is unimportant)->these way your team will always have number advantage on other nodes.

@Mr Godlike.6098 said:To be in meta build must have place in tournaments/ATm and currently there was no single ele besides one tempest meme in any top team. In ranked ele builds are viable if you are already experienced pvp player...if not ele is waste of time.

Sorry but words ele and pvp meta have nothing in common.

Well after all this you should understand that you picked hard class that don't currently shine in pvp. If you still want to improve sw/d skills:

• Do duels with friends a lot...focusing on survival first then killing. You can do it simply in hot join maps.
  • Build muscle memory around riptide evade chains - these are most important for you survival.
  • Remember that sw/d is NOT 1v1 build cause it takes to long for it kill anything and that always creates a risk of being +1
  • Focus on bunkering nodes -> holding your node for as long as you can in 1v1
  • Focus on contesting -> forcing 2 enemy players to stay on node (node colour is unimportant)->these way your team will always have number advantage on other nodes.

thanks thats what i wanted to know excatly......I tried every class got their titles etc got 11k games from launch i just want to learn last class i didnt learn at all in past. And I started to like it.......in past i hated ele because it seemed like normal boring elemental mage from d&d but with tempest and weaver things changed a bit.

btw on sowrd/dagger build do you run stability on stances? or swiftness on dual attacks + 7% dmg? Because I find it very hard to do anything without stab.

Archived