Taking First Place in a 2v1

@"Norbe.7630" said:Have you seen "The Graph" directed by Anet?its like a title of an award winning horror movie

Yes. We're still fighting against 2 full servers with 2 links so 4 servers in total. No way that we have more population than that and that is why we're so proud of this accomplishment. We're fighting against twice our population. You should see the amount of assjams at our home keep lol. We lost our home keep at least 20 times, but still bring on the fights! Lets go!

Of the 116 ticks getting to d6 (Sunday afternoon), 86 of them I have received the Outmanned buff per the legend. All NA hours there has been at least two (sometimes three) maps with Outmanned for BG constantly. It really does not matter if BG was 4v1. JQ alone should have easily (and I do mean easily) win this match week without the alliance, the supply building half siege abuse, the standard tele hacks, the trolls clouding up team chat so call outs can't be made, etc. By the way, this is not really JQ. It's the old BG haters who believe that BG still exists as it did 3 months ago, let alone 2 years ago...lol...most of those guilds are no longer on the server (which is known). Good for you all. I hope you get what you wanted winning the PPT game.

Honestly, the real winners here is ANet this week with massive world server transfer gems/gold buys, supplies, gold to gem conversion hikes, etc. ANet should leave this thread up for quite some time just to popularize and get the tag-along crowd to move too. Who said you can't monetize WvW? ANet probably has had a record month for 2018.

Hi, I am from EU. So I guess two servers are focusing BG now? We had at one point the same situation. Before the links sfr server was the most stacked server in EU winning every matchup with ease. At one point fsp and deso just decided to only focus sfr and I think after a few week sfr lost all moral and a mass exodus of ppl left the server. Sfr never recovered from this. I know bg has not given up yet but is this kind of the same situation?

@ChronosCosmos.9450 said:Lets go baby! Bring on the fights! (Please don't make this a match-up discussion). I'm just here to encourage the fights. No harm intended and leave all of the match-up BS out of this discussion whether it is for BG or the SBI/JQ alliance so that it doesn't get closed.

This was a match up thread upon creation...

Old forums thread, by @"Gaile Gray.6029" explaining why these types of threads are removed... (Would be nice to get this info stickied on the new forums)

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Inappropriate-Forum-Topics

“Thread about Worlds: While we appreciate “world pride,” quite a few threads about game worlds become unnecessarily contentious and negative, and we need to close those. Sometimes the mods use the term “matchup thread” when taking action. Yet you should know it’s not the matchup that’s the problem, it’s the unpleasant comments or tone. I’ll work with the moderators to help them make closures, warnings, and infractions clearer.

An example of such a thread is here. As you can see, the thread included several insults. If you want to bash a world or a player, do it in the game!”

@"ChronosCosmos.9450" said:Lets go baby! Bring on the fights! (Please don't make this a match-up discussion). I'm just here to encourage the fights. No harm intended and leave all of the match-up BS out of this discussion whether it is for BG or the SBI/JQ alliance so that it doesn't get closed.

Edit: T3 SMC baby!

y6uKfXg.jpge1wB6Q1.jpgXcENCBd.jpg

I wonder how many more players there are in BG than the other servers...Oh wait... No need to wonder...

@"Raymond Lukes.6305" said:There has been some talk about using Blackgate as an example in the post. Blackgate has been at the top of player activity hours in WvW for a very long time in NA. BG's numbers are twice as big as the average world on NA (without world linking) and 30% larger then the average NA host world. I'm not saying Blackgate hasn't suffered losses of players and coverage but BG is still on top for activity. IT'S NOT JUST BLACKGATE though.Here are all the worlds in NA and EU ordered by size names have been omitted to protect the innocent:1uFZPf9.png

If you wanna brag, brag about winning when your world is always outnumbered, that's how SFR got to #1 in EU back when, before the bandwagoning started, before the power spikes, before ascended gear.

Archived