Grieving

sokeenoppa.5384

For pve condition scourge, you need mostly vipers gear in order to get sufficient condition duration, reaper has a bit more flexibility since it can run krait runes to cap duration. For the slots where you don't need vipers grieving is a possibility, however it is having to compete with sinister pieces, and as far as I'm aware with the condition/physical split of the standard reaper rotation the extra condi damage from sinister (and more bleed procs from the extra crit chance) outweighs the extra power and ferocity.

• 2 months later...

@Onerios.4962 said:For pve condition scourge, you need mostly vipers gear in order to get sufficient condition duration, reaper has a bit more flexibility since it can run krait runes to cap duration. For the slots where you don't need vipers grieving is a possibility, however it is having to compete with sinister pieces, and as far as I'm aware with the condition/physical split of the standard reaper rotation the extra condi damage from sinister (and more bleed procs from the extra crit chance) outweighs the extra power and ferocity.

Crit chance won't matter with a reaper, they cap 100% crit chance easily with the vulnerability stacks

lets put it simple. you lose 25% total damage. and you triple your condition-damage. which is about 5% of total dmg with full zerker stats.so net loss = 10% dmg

not accurate numbers, but give you an expression how grievers performs like.

this is for pve-perfomrance tho

edit: after watching the yt-link, i havent been considering using septer-dagger. i just used the normal axe/horn - GS build with as many condition traits that fit into the most effective power build.i am impressed, that the numbers are actually absolutely equal on reaper ... on holo this doesnt work unfortunately (it is like i described it)

Grieving may work for support Necro in raids where the healing and barrier will really shine, as for regular roaming Viper is just better. You don't need a lot of healing, and Condi Damage is just downright mean. For higher survivability and damage Trailblazer will turn you into an unstoppable killing machine. There's a reason black diamond's are over one gold a piece, they increased by more than double in value since pre PoF.

@Egrimm Van Horstmann.7921 said:Grieving may work for support Necro in raids where the healing and barrier will really shine, as for regular roaming Viper is just better. You don't need a lot of healing, and Condi Damage is just downright mean. For higher survivability and damage Trailblazer will turn you into an unstoppable killing machine. There's a reason black diamond's are over one gold a piece, they increased by more than double in value since pre PoF.

dont get me wrong dude, but i assume you think about the rong stats here. grieving is power, precision, ferocity, condition damage.no healing involved :)

cheers

Archived