ALLOW /GG (put into downed mode) in sPvP !

Kamsin.8541

U mean in the free for all area? That would be nice but /gg in an actual game not a great idea. I know it's annoying to stay in downed state but it's part of the strategy to let the enemy bleed out for as long as possible to stall the respawn so a /gg option would probs be a bad idea.

Clearly no one actually read what the OP is suggesting.

To be clear (or you could, you know, read the original post) he is saying it sucks to get stuck in the terrain and is requesting a /gg feature that puts you into a downed state so you can actually get out without having an abusable /gg

@Kamsin.8541 said:hey guys, please read... Sometimes a player is stuck and alive, so it's a 4v5 all the game. My request : Once a day, you can /gg and go downed mode, 20 sec later u can respawn...

@Sinful.2165 said:Clearly no one actually read what the OP is suggesting.

To be clear (or you could, you know, read the original post) he is saying it sucks to get stuck in the terrain and is requesting a /gg feature that puts you into a downed state so you can actually get out without having an abusable /gg

/stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective.

Maybe this will get the point across.

@Bigbosos.2063 said:

@Kamsin.8541 said:hey guys, please read... Sometimes a player is stuck and alive, so it's a 4v5 all the game. My request : Once a day, you can /gg and go downed mode, 20 sec later u can respawn...

@Sinful.2165 said:Clearly no one actually read what the OP is suggesting.

/stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective./stuck already exists in game. You just can't move or do any actions otherwise it won't be effective.

Maybe this will get the point across.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you then, would you mind speaking louder?

As for OP: +1, will totally /GG the moment I see 2 Mesmers running towards me, finish myself quickly.

Easy-to-understand translation:

*Strong knockbacks can cause teammates and enemies to get stuck in the wall; this is frustrating for everyone and can cost the team their game as the player is rendered useless!

Please remove /stuck (it's a buggy mess!) and replace it with /gg. /gg will kill the player who types it but the respawn will be + - 35 seconds--longer than usual. /gg can be used anytime during a match, but will only really be useful if the player is stuck.

Using the command in a teamfight is in no way advantageous whatsoever, nor is it advantageous for, example, getting closer to lord as simply running to lord will likely be quicker.*

Archived