Can't log in after Character-Select code=19:9:13:1589:101

Der.2315

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players that cannot get in after the last patch: Do you have connection issues (cannot login)? Are you on the EU servers? If so the patch itself is probably not the issue, the login after the patch is the problem. The big issue for the last three days for the EU servers seems the lack of capacity/availability. I don't think there are enough servers for EU at the moment. And no patch will solve that. Getting more servers (or less concurrent players) is probably the only solution. Getting extra servers in the weekend is (almost) impossible, maybe we see an improvement on Monday. That is the compensation I want to see, that is something that will help all EU players.

I'm on NA and I have the same issue. I just downloaded the patch and now I get the error code in the title as soon as I select any char.

Game client said:The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting >through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com. (Code=19:9:13:1589:101)

Edit: my F2P alt account seems to work fine so this seems to be a PoF account issue.

@Bollocks.4078 said:I'm on NA and I have the same issue. I just downloaded the patch and now I get the error code in the title as soon as I select any char.

Game client said:The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting >through a campus network. For additional support, please visit
. (Code=19:9:13:1589:101)

Edit: my F2P alt account seems to work fine so this seems to be a PoF account issue.

I don't have POF, only HOT and I have the same issue too.

I have the same game issue. I finished dailies and was Mapping to LA but I got a server login error message ..I ended up restarting the game and getting to character select screen and it tried to load character into the game map I was in but then error an poof. I have 3 accounts so I figured I'd try to log in on one of those instead of the account that was stuck and got in with no problems so far. So it can't be a Network problem on my end. Btw this account is the only one I have gone over to PoF maps and story instance in, the others have PoF but have not started anything to get there yet. Also, I was on a character that has not gone over to PoF yet but I was using the mounts in Kessex Hills and LA. if that helps.p.s. other account logged in fine but cannot leave map it loaded into..LA

@Khronos.6413 said:

@kitten.4078 said:I'm on NA and I have the same issue. I just downloaded the patch and now I get the error code in the title as soon as I select any char.

Game client said:The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting >through a campus network. For additional support, please visit
. (Code=19:9:13:1589:101)

I don't have POF, only HOT and I have the same issue too.

I don't have PoF or HoT on my alt account. I did see players with Mastery Points and I saw someone on a skimmer. I did manage to get in on my main account (Core+HoT+PoF) but the only char that can log in is the one that's in a PoF map. All others so far get the error.

Weird because I can easily login to my character that is on the POF side of things, it's only the characters that are in Silverwastes, or Tyria that I'm having trouble with. Seems that they've either taken down the servers or made those maps unavailable, or maybe they're just full at the moment. I'm not sure. All I know is that I can play if I want on my Revenant but I wanted to try out level 80 mesmer and I'm having trouble getting back into the game. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see what they come up with, though as far as a release goes other than these few issues it has gone fairly well.

Archived