Can't log in after Character-Select code=19:9:13:1589:101

Der.2315

all these DCs are annoying.I DCed, reconnected and now I found my character NOT at the place i DCed.Also at the moment, i'm logged in, the error is on my screen but i can move around just fine, foes just killed me, but i can't press "return to a waypoint", etc etcupdate: pressed ok on the message and i'm still in the game :)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem here. If I'm lucky I get in for a while, but most of the time - selecting a PvP server - endless loading, and then the "cannot connect to login server" error. Going to the mists for a fractal - endless loading and then the "cannot connect to login server" error. Logging into LA, endless loading, and then the "cannot connect to login server" error. EU here too. Very disappointed with this expansion launch, just trying to login all weekend and do something, while friends are happily riding around on their level 3 mounts.

Update: I just got into a PvP match, but it was empty of players so I tried to leave it - I can't, I get the "cannot connect to login server" error. Finally timed out and it kicked me back to the character select screen. And now I can't login at all. Selecting a character just immediately displays the "cannot connect to login server" error message.

Can we please get some attention on this?

Figures, I was about to jump into the next story mission, with my Engineer, to catch up on HoT, instead I get that "'InstanceCreate failed. Error=1036; Product=9; Module=18; Line=624" trying to load it, and now I cannot log into my Engineer, without a "problem with my network" and kicked right back to desktop and the game client. What IS going on?

Same issue, connecting from ZeelandNet ISP, The Netherlands. I did not change my firewall or router settings, did not change my security applications and I'm not on any campus network. Just residential cable.

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com. (Code=42:4:11:143:101)

and

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com. (Code=19:9:13:1589:101)

Archived