Can't log in after Character-Select code=19:9:13:1589:101

Der.2315

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm able to log in with my thief (who is in one of the new maps) just fine, but all the characters that are in HotM right now give me an error and throw me right out of the game. I put them in HotM when I was having problems with characters on the new maps before because I figured at least they would be safe, since I'd need those characters later, and now they are the ones stuck, lol. It's a little annoying.

@Flipje.8172 said:I'm able to log in with my thief (who is in one of the new maps) just fine, but all the characters that are in HotM right now give me an error and throw me right out of the game. I put them in HotM when I was having problems with characters on the new maps before because I figured at least they would be safe, since I'd need those characters later, and now they are the ones stuck, lol. It's a little annoying.

My characters in all different maps have the same problem. Can't login to any character :'(

@Dragana.1497 said:Can get to character select but when I press play I get the 'can't connect to login server' error and I get kicked out. Strangely enough my mum can play on her account. Only difference is that I'm on Piken Square and she's on Aurora Glade.

I've been playing on RoS and I've tried guesting at Aurora Glade and it seems to work fine. Maybe some EU servers are somewhat faulty?

I know there is already a discussion on this but I think a lot of people have been having this problem for a day or so now. I on the other hand was completely fine up until I downloaded the patch that came out in the last few errors. Now i keep getting this error message and I cant even play the game. Thought it might be useful for devs to know the patch actually broke some peoples games.

After that last patch I was able to log in and get back to WvW. Then I became trapped in WvW and had to log out to leave. Now I can't get back into the game. I instantly DC as soon as I hit play from the character select screen.

Update: I reset my modem even though I was having no issues with the internet and I was able to get back in game.

I was able to login with a character, but...Trying to go into fractals gives endless loading screens.Trying to go into the home district gives an "InstanceCreate failed. Error=1042; Product=9; Module=18; Line=687" error.Trying to go to the Guild Hall gives an "InstanceCreate failed. Error=42; Product=5; Module=18; Line=393" error.

I don't want to risk trying to go anywhere at this point to be honest.

Interesting tidbit: Hovering the mouse over the Guild icon in the top left of the screen says "Guild [Multiply (NUM)]"

Archived