Can't log in after Character-Select code=19:9:13:1589:101

Der.2315

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was playing quite happily in Crystal area, forced to new build and now I cannot login at all. Error code 7:0:0:1026:101 cannot connect to login server. Basically your patch has just broken for me what you fixed this morning. Exact same error, wonderful job breaking what you just fixed. I am yet to enjoy a single thing about this expansion.

Okay. I'm a really patient person. But this thing grinds my gears. For 3 evenings I can't have a good time in this game. It crashes, it refuses to let go into other locations, doesn't want me to go on personal quest or visit dungeon. But what's far worse it's that we don't even get any feedback from developer. What's going on and when will it end?

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Same issue, connecting from ZeelandNet ISP, The Netherlands. I did not change my firewall or router settings, did not change my security applications and I'm not on any campus network. Just residential cable.

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com. (Code=42:4:11:143:101)

and

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com. (Code=19:9:13:1589:101)

It's not you, it's them! Lots of people have this error!Me included; thought the latest build sorted it but now I cannot exit the Sparking the Flame instance...

Archived