Are this numbers okay? Or I'm missing something

Levijeh.1467

Zzz before complaining that it's op go on a ranger and use wordly impact on a golem yourself to see how hard it actually hits. Oh wow, a pure zerk hit crit for 6k, that's not quite as high as what you expected. Then when you realize it's not as simple as press F3 and instagib 30k dmg, try to figure out how to actually get that high of a number

Now it's time to understand wordly impact by itself doesn't hit 30k, it's a careful combination of multiple skills and traits to stack dmg multipliers. It's pure glass cannon. You devote almost every single trait and skill in order to reach this result, god forbid the 20% chance you actually dont crit and end up with a measely 4k hit instead.

I just made a post about this as well. It's from the same guy as in your screen shot, but he hits our team for 30,000+ damage. Hit me for 60,000 damage too and a 20,000 maul in there also

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47047/60-000-damage-from-1-ability-is-that-normal#latest

I do not understand how people are defending these numbers, really, it makes no sense to me.

@"ceces.9368" said:I just made a post about this as well. It's from the same guy as in your screen shot, but he hits our team for 30,000+ damage. Hit me for 60,000 damage too and a 20,000 maul in there also

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/47047/60-000-damage-from-1-ability-is-that-normal#latest

I do not understand how people are defending these numbers, really, it makes no sense to me.

Do you even read what people write. Take your ranger to pvp lobby, make it as glassy as you can and press F3 without doing any preparation. Realize that wordly impact does not hit 30k by default.

@ChartFish.1308 said:

@"ceces.9368" said:I just made a post about this as well. It's from the same guy as in your screen shot, but he hits our team for 30,000+ damage. Hit me for 60,000 damage too and a 20,000 maul in there also

Do you even read what people write. Take your ranger to pvp lobby, make it as glassy as you can and press F3 without doing any preparation. Realize that wordly impact does
not
hit 30k by default.

A single skill no matter how much prep time being able to insta kill multiple players at the same time is bad desing...no wonder the game is horrible right, people embrance this powercreep.

I don't know if it's some sort of hack that multiplies their damage, but it's not normal. I have never seen this numbers in Ranked or Unranked, the closest one was 22k from stealth by a DE two seasons ago. Now this ranger was completely stealthed I saw him stealth from a 2400 range, I'm not new so I knew he was going to burst me but it didn't happen any soon, I'm pretty sure it was a +15 seconds stealth so I assumed he was not going to engage me, and then bam! insta dead!

Archived