Massive mark bug - no stability steal priority

Urejt.5648

i dont play with trickery on my DE atm so i went into the test area and spawned a golem with all buffs it did stole aegis,stability,protection. repeated it mulitple times it allways did steal those boons on deadeye.can you descripe the situation a little more were you felt it didnt steal stability?

i get this message on some auto stunbreak traits. for example warriors last stand as the boon rip is before the daze, but he wont have stability until you daze. or ranger can transfer it to the pet wich will also cause an immune message.in case of warrior it is therefor better not to run slight of hand IMO as you shouldnt burst during their balanced stance.

@MUDse.7623 said:i get this message on some auto stunbreak traits. for example warriors last stand as the boon rip is before the daze, but he wont have stability until you daze. or ranger can transfer it to the pet wich will also cause an immune message.in case of warrior it is therefor better not to run slight of hand IMO as you shouldnt burst during their balanced stance.

If you're using M7 (not bqobk) I'd say it's better to use sleight of hand actually, as then his auto balanced stance goes off and expires while you're safely sat in stealth watching him waste cooldowns. I mostly run it for the mark cd reduction tho, so each to their own ^^

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:i get this message on some auto stunbreak traits. for example warriors last stand as the boon rip is before the daze, but he wont have stability until you daze. or ranger can transfer it to the pet wich will also cause an immune message.in case of warrior it is therefor better not to run slight of hand IMO as you shouldnt burst during their balanced stance.

If you're using M7 (not bqobk) I'd say it's better to use sleight of hand actually, as then his auto balanced stance goes off and expires while you're safely sat in stealth watching him waste cooldowns. I mostly run it for the mark cd reduction tho, so each to their own ^^

again i prefer not to run tickery, using it for SoH would be a severe damage loss or survivability loss and i wouldnt gain much for it. trickery would make sense in teamfights maybe cause of the nearly guranteed interrupt, yet with marks casttime and the ini reg from m7 trickery is not nearly as strong on DE as it is on DD/core.

@MUDse.7623 said:

again i prefer not to run tickery, using it for SoH would be a severe damage loss or survivability loss and i wouldnt gain much for it. trickery would make sense in teamfights maybe cause of the nearly guranteed interrupt, yet with marks casttime and the ini reg from m7 trickery is not nearly as strong on DE as it is on DD/core.

Sorry, I meant in more of a "if you're running trickery" sort of way than "because you're running trickery"

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"Urejt.5648" said:when i steal in pvp i often get "immune" messege which means why mark can not daze enemy because it has stability

I get immune on like half of my Steals and Marks which is really ceasing to be funny.

I just started back on my DE to see if I could make it work in a manner that is entertaining for me, and I also have seen this "immune" message unless I have full stacks of Malice on the target. Weird?

@kharmin.7683 said:

@"Urejt.5648" said:when i steal in pvp i often get "immune" messege which means why mark can not daze enemy because it has stability

I get immune on like half of my Steals and Marks which is really ceasing to be funny.

I just started back on my DE to see if I could make it work in a manner that is entertaining for me, and I also have seen this "immune" message unless I have full stacks of Malice on the target. Weird?

ENTERTAINING!!

Archived