Frostfang

CeeJ.3752

I find almost all legendary weapons look awful, and would apply a skin if I got one. At the very least, you should be able to dye them, but given how much work it is to make one, they could also offer a choice of 3 possible 'looks' or something upon completion. This is Fashion Wars, after all.

@Biff.5312 said:I find almost all legendary weapons look awful, and would apply a skin if I got one. At the very least, you should be able to dye them, but given how much work it is to make one, they could also offer a choice of 3 possible 'looks' or something upon completion. This is Fashion Wars, after all.

It is not really about that. Good or bad is just a matter of taste. What matter is the objective number of and how noticeable the effects are.

For better or worse, they should all be equally “legendary”.

@"Oglaf.1074" said:It is not really about that. Good or bad is just a matter of taste. What matter is the objective number of and how noticeable the effects are.

You're basically saying that your personal assessment of the visuals is objective, which it isn't. Some people may agree, others not. "Legendary-ness" isn't measurable. Therefor choice is what's needed, not a change that satisfies your particular aesthetic tastes.

@Biff.5312 said:

@"Oglaf.1074" said:It is not really about that. Good or bad is just a matter of taste. What matter is the objective number of and how noticeable the effects are.

You're basically saying that your personal assessment of the visuals is objective, which it isn't. Some people may agree, others not. "Legendary-ness" isn't measurable. Therefor choice is what's needed, not a change that satisfies your particular aesthetic tastes.

It is very much measurable and objective. There is a checklist of what makes a Legendary and it includes things like draw effect, footfall, aura etc.

Whether you like the effects or not is subjective, but the fact that they ought to be there is not. They simply should be in order to make it a Legendary weapon as it is their defining characteristics when it comes to visuals.

Archived