What is your favorite trait?

lombomon.7268

That's a tough choice. Personally I like traits that change the function and feel of a skill or skills. Thus most are fine but dont really stand out for me. Lingering Curse comes to mind since it changes the feast of corruption into devouring darkness which against one foe doesn't make a difference but against a group it becomes extremely potent which I enjoy. But it's an overall improvement, it doesn't fundamentally change the function of the skill. For that I'd say the daredevil's grandmaster traits are probably my favorite conceptually and I'd like to see extreme mechanical changing traits like that for future elite specializations. I'd also love to see sand savant fundamentally change how the shade is supposed to function as opposed to just a bigger shade. As it stands now, Sand Savant is one of my least favorite traits but one I yearn to see changed to function more as a support trait like it was promised.

I play multiple classes so I really can't pinpoint one single trait but here's one for each class I play.

Thief: Invigorating Precision; When combined with Malice Signet, I become a 1 v x tank.Warrior: Unsuspecting Foe; If I can keep someone stun locked, I pretty much have 100% crit chance especially with hammer and the damage can be crazy.Elementalist: Lightning Rod; Playing mostly staff, I find it nice to be able to supplement damage with cc for consistency when I chain combos.Guardian: Retribution; I like to play guardian super-glassy so this trait fits right into my playstyleEngineer: HGH; I always have the feeling of playing a TF2 scout when running around with a rife that works like a shotgun and elixrs.

Archived