Observations on the Trailer: A Star to Guide us

Michram.6853

There is Branded Awakened, which is not a surprise. There is Aurene, Vlast etc.

The lines of Vlast are not new!

They are from Path of Fire chapter: The Sacrifice:

I wonder, Sister...are your Exalted attendants shaping you as they shaped me? Have their words taken hold of your heart?Do you feel the weight of those words grow heavier with every passing moment?Some advice: if you grow weary of your caretakers, offer a hiss or a swat of your tail and watch them scatter.Do not let them—or yourself—forget what you are.

Your Champion...fills me with curiosity. Perhaps because my own never appeared.The Exalted gave me purpose, but no true connection to it.I hope you fare better, my sister. I hope you feel full of purpose. Most days, all I feel is anger.

Also I noticed a weird behaviour of her in the trailer, when we hear those Aurene, Aurene, Aurene, Aurene? etc she seems distracted, she weirdly shakes her head as she was somewhere else in her mind. Isn't that concerning?

Also we see Vlast in Glint's Lair looking at the Crystal of Glint: its the same crystal we saw in the chapter: Crystalline Memories (Path of Fire):

https://imgur.com/a/dgTHrTG

Looks like it's the day when he found this crystal and listened to the message of Glint from the time when Destiny's Edge came to Glint's Lair.

Also in Sun's Refuge we can see Kito:

https://imgur.com/a/GNlee7p

@"Arden.7480" said:There is Branded Awakened, which is not a surprise. There is Aurene, Vlast etc.

The lines of Vlast are not new!

They are from Path of Fire chapter: The Sacrifice:

I wonder, Sister...are your Exalted attendants shaping you as they shaped me? Have their words taken hold of your heart?Do you feel the weight of those words grow heavier with every passing moment?Some advice: if you grow weary of your caretakers, offer a hiss or a swat of your tail and watch them scatter.Do not let them—or yourself—forget what you are.

Your Champion...fills me with curiosity. Perhaps because my own never appeared.The Exalted gave me purpose, but no true connection to it.I hope you fare better, my sister. I hope you feel full of purpose. Most days, all I feel is anger.

Also I noticed a weird behaviour of her in the trailer, when we hear those Aurene, Aurene, Aurene, Aurene? etc she seems distracted, she weirdly shakes her head as she was somewhere else in her mind. Isn't that concerning?

Also we see Vlast in Glint's Lair looking at the Crystal of Glint: its the same crystal we saw in the chapter: Crystalline Memories (Path of Fire):

https://imgur.com/a/dgTHrTG

Looks like it's the day when he found this crystal and listened to the message of Glint from the time when Destiny's Edge came to Glint's Lair.

Also in Sun's Refuge we can see Kito:

https://imgur.com/a/GNlee7p

Yeah there were branded awakened in episode 1 season 4, during eye of the brand storm. There is even dialogue advising that Kralkatorrik is targeting the awakened.

The reusing of old dialogue for creative editing is also not new. It's very hard to get any info out of this teaser, compared to those we've had before like A Bug In The System. I'm still trying to guess which of the 5 Elona maps we'll be starting on to get to Jahai. I'm secretly hoping it's in Vabbi, but that seems unlikely because it's the "last" map.

@"Rognik.2579" said:The reusing of old dialogue for creative editing is also not new. It's very hard to get any info out of this teaser, compared to those we've had before like A Bug In The System. I'm still trying to guess which of the 5 Elona maps we'll be starting on to get to Jahai. I'm secretly hoping it's in Vabbi, but that seems unlikely because it's the "last" map.

Presuming they have us start from a PoF map and not from LA for some reason.

@"Rognik.2579" said:The reusing of old dialogue for creative editing is also not new. It's very hard to get any info out of this teaser, compared to those we've had before like A Bug In The System. I'm still trying to guess which of the 5 Elona maps we'll be starting on to get to Jahai. I'm secretly hoping it's in Vabbi, but that seems unlikely because it's the "last" map.

The Kourna map is nearly touching the Sunspear Sanctuary, and the Vabbi map is too far up away from the Fortress of Jahai. Kourna is the closest we can get currently.

Archived