Downed state and cleaving.. burst damage way too effective

Sovarica.4368

Does anyone think this causes an imbalance? Burst crit skills are already really powerful during fights you can "down" someone really fast then at downed state they can cleave kill way too fast which leaves the people who want to play other types of builds in another double disadvantage because a lot of the non bursty builds take too long too cleave and will lose those critical moments of the mid fight when one person on each team is downed when you have no choice but to cleave durimg those situations

@"Liza.2758" said:burst is not that high ( except maybe dead eye ) but there are no defensive amulets anymore.

if soldier or even settlers were around it would have different impact

with Res has became too easy . i wish they would return the " quickness + stomp "

Imagine quickness res on Firebrand. Or Chronomancer runes and blood Scourge. Shivers

Get FB + nec and you wont think bursting through rez is to strong, in fact the amount of easy rezes that exist now needs better counter play.

I want quickness stomps in response, but NOT quickness rez.

I remember asking I think it was Grouch on some A-net PvP AMA (maybe it was just a normal thread?) long ago about why they couldn't keep just one or the other when quickness was getting nerfed, and I got a response about "consistency". Which I kinda get, but know what matters more than consistency? Balance and Health of game type.

Archived