Manly glassbow carry build.

mistsim.2748

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnE8ClsgFsAOsActgl8AbJAcBWb5x36b/l5gVwCenQr3jD-jpBXABAs/wzPAgGKDg8FAw4jAgoHCAA

up to+22% damage modifier from the SB talent tree, LTW, 240% crit damage, 10s of unblockable attacks. Pretty much what Deadeye is supposed to be. Eats DH and Scourge for bwekfast, and carries pretty hard.

ive been forced to play this due to everyone in low-mid plat diving into Scourge wells and feeding.

That is extremely damage oriented, how do you go with so little defense and condi clears?

I'm thinking something more like this; http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQJATRnEqAtsglsAe8CUtgFOBL/02antOBuBwhrZY13CAlI95A-jpBHQBBZ/BAcEAE3DA4hXAADcIAaSZAA

But I generally trait defensively for PvP formats... I won't get to play for a couple of months still, so I have no clue how the specs are at this point.

Actually, a spec like this is the only thing I can make my Ranger work right now in Gold/Silver because no matter how much defensive I go...I nonetheless just get roflcopter condibombed or bursted down almost instantly when trying defensive/condi/druid.Offensive Greatbowbuilds like OP made really have potential and can counter some PoF-Elites pretty good, espacially the overrepresented cap camping Scourgenoodle or ranged camping Deadeye.

@Arheundel.6451 said:Why the iboga? instead than jacaranda?

Sorry, the Iboga is actually a mistake. I just use the Gazelle for this build, the second pet I don't care about as I just don't have time to switch. I'll merge to get the 4s unblockable, or to use the charge, then unmerge to do it again after the CD.

@ Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582 said:That is extremely damage oriented, how do you go with so little defense and condi clears?

Totally, it's just a sniper build. Not balanced at all, so positioning and resetting are key. A good/aware thief is a nightmare. But it's doable if teammates will peel for you a bit. If they peel, you will make things super dead with it, and quickly. I can kill anything that can't teleport for at least 2400 range, usually before it even gets to me. So thieves who focus you are for sure a problem.

Condis are never a problem because no one can apply them from 1500, and condi thieves become a rarity while going up the ranks. BUT QZ can, and maybe should, be swapped for SoR.

I'm climbing plat quite easily with it so far, but in games with a very good thief, you have to watch the map and literally play around him (unless your team understands how powerful you are and peels for you).

I think we have much better skirmishing/dueling builds. I like the Demolisher amulet quite a bit.

@Mauti.3520 said:Actually, a spec like this is the only thing I can make my Ranger work right now in Gold/Silver because no matter how much defensive I go...I nonetheless just get roflcopter condibombed or bursted down almost instantly when trying defensive/condi/druid.Offensive Greatbowbuilds like OP made really have potential and can counter some PoF-Elites pretty good, espacially the overrepresented cap camping Scourgenoodle or ranged camping Deadeye.

I play staff sw/warhornwith menders and Water Runes and it's very tanky and the amount of condi removal is stupid. It's almost as stupid as the condis that Scourges can apply. Still though, good rotation with a decent team does the trick (most of the time). I can get away, I can stealth, I can reopen--over and over again.

But, where it seems impossible is in maps with very small points. Nightmare matchup double guard, double scourge, ele-Skyhammer.

I'd love to hear how I am supposed to win that game.

Archived