Hearts and Minds Updraft BUG [Merged]

This bug just happened to my team today. We spent 90 minutes fighting each one of the bosses and we had Mordy down to 20% health and we get kicked out of the instance. I don't understand why no one ever fixed this issue. Clearly it is game breaking and prevents you from completing the Heart of Thorns story. 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a really bad boss mechanic, during the Hearts and minds instance with the Mordremoth fight he will start to do an area attack, your character will call this out and give you two options "Take cover or take to the skies." if you decide to jump and glide the resulting blast of air torrent will knock you so high that you are knocked right out of the instance in under a second. Then you will have to do the instance, boss fight and the 2 mini bosses again.

Definitely not in a rush to be doing that now.

19 hours ago, ViTaLTy.7926 said:

I'm not sure if this is a bug or just a really bad boss mechanic, during the Hearts and minds instance with the Mordremoth fight he will start to do an area attack, your character will call this out and give you two options "Take cover or take to the skies." if you decide to jump and glide the resulting blast of air torrent will knock you so high that you are knocked right out of the instance in under a second. Then you will have to do the instance, boss fight and the 2 mini bosses again.

Definitely not in a rush to be doing that now.

it is a bug but it dont happen to everyone so it seem hard to replicate it.

I as a armchair developer dont see why they cant recreate the instance and put a roof in it so you cant get yeeted out.

It would make it easier for buged people to get the cm done sure but better that then frustarted players that have to redo the fight over and over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

PLEASE JUST ADD CHECKPOINTS TO THIS STUPID FIGHT!! THEN IF SOMEONE GETS BUGGED ON UPDRAFT ITS NOT SUCH A MASSIVE PAIN IN THE kitten TO RESUME.........

If you cant fix the bug since 2017 then JUST ADD CHECKPOINTS.... honestly so triggered right now, spent an hour trying to finish the bloody fight....

• Thanks 2