Mad King runes + One Wolf Pack?

anduriell.6280

Shhh, I use OWP with Mad King. I send those unblockable birds (CotW or Unstoppable Union) in team fights and did many wipes. Retaliation and Confusion will kill you tho, so be careful.

Also, those are birds don't need a target, only line of sight. So, if you don't have Hunter's Call ready, you can blindly send an OWP + Mad King on someone. Take it as another Hunter Call that can target 3 people.

It's a gimmick, but I think it gives flavor to OWP and Ranger in general. I like it :).

@Krispera.5087 said:Shhh, I use OWP with Mad King. I send those unblockable birds (CotW or Unstoppable Union) in team fights and did many wipes. Retaliation and Confusion will kill you tho, so be careful.

Also, those are birds don't need a target, only line of sight. So, if you don't have Hunter's Call ready, you can blindly send an OWP + Mad King on someone. Take it as another Hunter Call that can target 3 people.

It's a gimmick, but I think it gives flavor to OWP and Ranger in general. I like it :).

Sure for that its great.I thought about making a wacky Beastmastery, Skirmishing and Sbeast grieving build with d/a and mad king runes with eagle as pet.Birdy as gell but sure fun to play.

Pretty much the best way to view these is they’re fun, and they can work quite well for builds and even be a very solid choice, but they will never be the best choice or be in the best build.

Now if for some reason someone in the balance team has a stroke and removes the ICD on OWP, these things will be bonkers, but do not expect that to happen lol.

Archived