If Anet ever adds it where player characters can be paired with npc's.

Telwyn.1630

A romance orientated spin-off game (visual novel anyone?) could have legs in the Guildwars setting (they do in any other after all) but in this game? It would be a mess and I honestly think it would be distracting. This game's about going out and murdering things horribly that are trying to murder you horribly.

@Loki.4871 said:A romance orientated spin-off game (visual novel anyone?) could have legs in the Guildwars setting (they do in any other after all) but in this game? It would be a mess and I honestly think it would be distracting. This game's about going out and murdering things horribly that are trying to murder you horribly.

the Witcher games beg to differ. Not saying I want date sim in Gw2, just saying :)

@phs.6089 said:

@Loki.4871 said:A romance orientated spin-off game (visual novel anyone?) could have legs in the Guildwars setting (they do in any other after all) but in this game? It would be a mess and I honestly think it would be distracting. This game's about going out and murdering things horribly that are trying to murder you horribly.

the Witcher games beg to differ. Not saying I want date sim in Gw2, just saying :)

Witcher games is single player and for 18+ while gw2 is rated 12+ so yeah wont happend

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Arsenic Touch.7960 said:I think I need an adult.

I am an adult.

Me too, we need an elder adult.

From tfs, right?

Indeed, Team Four Star it is!

@luzonophir.7134 said:

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Oh god. Shipping has invaded the forums.

I feel like this is something that should be kept among friends/guildies and not aired on the forums.

Too late, it's gotten out now. We must purge everything with cleansing flames. Burn it all.

how would you burn when the Lord-God Of Fire are against you?

and how would you burn those who are made up of fire, even?

Seems like a dream, for you.

Guess I'll just have to burn them as well. All must be cleansed in the purifying flame of cleansing.

Edited for spelling. Twice. Phone touchscreens suck for typing on.

So I understand your reason. You think some of the characters are super cool. That's great!

But making important npcs datable would be a MASSIVE time consuming ordeal on Anet's side. Not only that, but it could interfere with things like the Living World and Expansion stories. What if you dated Taimi, and then she dies in the story?

I am an adult.

Me too, we need an elder adult.

From tfs, right?

Indeed, Team Four Star it is!

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:Oh god. Shipping has invaded the forums.

I feel like this is something that should be kept among friends/guildies and not aired on the forums.

Too late, it's gotten out now. We must purge everything with cleansing flames. Burn it all.

how would you burn when the Lord-God Of Fire are against you?

and how would you burn those who are made up of fire, even?

Seems like a dream, for you.

Guess I'll just have to burn them as well. All must be cleansed in the purifying flame of cleansing.

Edited for spelling. Twice. Phone touchscreens suck for typing on.

fire+fire = more fire and you get burned.

that's the way it works.

you can't even use water, coz it'll turn to gasoline.

you can't even use air, coz oxygen will make the fire alive and methane will make it more vicious.

and you can't even use sand, coz it'll turn to carbon and be coals.

so you, not even a .00000000003333% chance. or better yet, impossible.

(d) so yeah, it's either you give the ransom, or your inevitable destiny.

see how reasonable we even are. look at (d).

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:So I understand your reason. You think some of the characters are super cool. That's great!

But making important npcs datable would be a MASSIVE time consuming ordeal on Anet's side. Not only that, but it could interfere with things like the Living World and Expansion stories. What if you dated Taimi, and then she dies in the story?

You check to see if she left a will mentioning you?

Archived