mesmer is trash and it needs buffs

incisorr.9502

@apharma.3741 said:I agree.

I think a trait in mirage, maybe a minor, should be Inflict 2 stacks of torment for every stack of confusion you inflict. Maybe also buff ineptitude to inflict 2 stacks of confusion for every stack of torment you inflict.

This would be a good start, but it's still not enough. Until core guardians melt to condi it'll never be enough. Gimme MoAr.

@Sampson.2403 said:

@apharma.3741 said:I agree.

I think a trait in mirage, maybe a minor, should be Inflict 2 stacks of torment for every stack of confusion you inflict. Maybe also buff ineptitude to inflict 2 stacks of confusion for every stack of torment you inflict.

This would be a good start, but it's still not enough. Until core guardians melt to condi it'll never be enough. Gimme MoAr.

I think the bigger issue is mirage needs more cover conditions. I think first they need to make mirage mirrors cause poison in addition to weakness. Then increase the range to 900 so it's more viable to land them. Finally the only real source of them is via desert distortion which already competes with the axe trait so they should be merged and also any illusion dying or being shattered creates a mirror.

I think that would really help with cover conditions.

@XECOR.2814 said:Maybe mesmer players are just bad?

@"dmt.1567" said:because every mesmer that was good left the game it doesnt mean it needs buffs, you should try getting better and pick up on the multiple thousands of hours in pvp practice many top pvp players have

So which is it? "Mesmer so OP, any noob can play it, nerf now!". Or "mesmer players need to git gud"? Can't have it both ways logically.

@Twilight Tempest.7584 said:

@XECOR.2814 said:Maybe mesmer players are just bad?

@"dmt.1567" said:because every mesmer that was good left the game it doesnt mean it needs buffs, you should try getting better and pick up on the multiple thousands of hours in pvp practice many top pvp players have

So which is it? "Mesmer so OP, any noob can play it, nerf now!". Or "mesmer players need to git gud"? Can't have it both ways logically.

That's similar to the scourge issue that used to happen . On low/average level, it takes very little to get rolled by double mesmers + scourge ( add to it holo sometimes) : a bad setup, players in a bad mood, 1/2 less experimented players. On top level, you will always have players that know what they're running and how to at least handle these builds.

Basically, concerning your argument, Mesmer so OP any noob can play it and climb to 1400-1500 quite easily because it's partly OP and because of solo queue common issues. On top level, you require personnal skill in addition to be better than other players.

Archived