Warclaw is great! Thanks ANet!

biczkowski.2961

The QQ is very reminiscent of the DBL jump pads, Ele Vapor form, Blinks and any sort of stealth, it's all well and good when these elusive devices work in your favor, but, when you or your groups would be bag flies away, slips through a portal or disappears into thin air it's "OMG NERF THIS MONSTROSITY, IT'S KILLING FIGHTS".

As with the above, the hype will die, the zergs will lose a few people and we can all go back to the norm of 10 or 20 chasing that mounted guy. In the meantime, I'm enjoying it.

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:As with the above, the hype will die, the zergs will lose a few people and we can all go back to the norm of 10 or 20 chasing that mounted guy. In the meantime, I'm enjoying it.If anything, as of right now I see it's encouraged large groups of people to chase just 1 guy whether mounted or not (I really feel bad for the ones without mounts who are generally going to be seen as free kills).

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@HazyDaisy.4107 said:As with the above, the hype will die, the zergs will lose a few people and we can all go back to the norm of 10 or 20 chasing that mounted guy. In the meantime, I'm enjoying it.If anything, as of right now I see it's encouraged large groups of people to chase just 1 guy whether mounted or not (I really feel bad for the ones without mounts who are generally going to be seen as free kills).

I jump off my mount to give these people swiftness when I can. I personally like the mount but agree with many comments about the inability to effectively dismount someone without massive burst and the number and frequency of evade frames on the mount being too high.

Archived