Legendary Armor Stat Missing

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I was led to believe that you can choose any stat combo in the game with legendary gear. Assuming that this is indeed true, one stat that I know of seems to be missing. The stat missing is "Captain's" from legendary armor obtained through WvW. I am able to select the stat with my blood ruby gear, but not the armor. I only have the WvW based legendary armor, so I can't comment as the whether this is also a problem with PvP or Raid based armor or not.

@"Avatar of Indra.6908" said:Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I was led to believe that you can choose any stat combo in the game with legendary gear. Assuming that this is indeed true, one stat that I know of seems to be missing. The stat missing is "Captain's" from legendary armor obtained through WvW. I am able to select the stat with my blood ruby gear, but not the armor. I only have the WvW based legendary armor, so I can't comment as the whether this is also a problem with PvP or Raid based armor or not.

Assuming they’re available for armor/weapons.

Any stat that is normally available in that slot.

Captain's has only ever been available on trinkets and initially only in the form of upgrades. In fact originally it didn't even have a name and it was just referred to using the very awkward "of the Knight" suffix as a name. It is selectable on Aurora.