Seriously 21 Jumping Puzzles for Skyscale achievement? !

@Knighthonor.4061 said:come on. I just spent all week grinding 250 of each LS4 mats that I heard about, only to find this 21 jumping puzzle achievement waiting for me after the reset to next achievement to complete. I hate jumping puzzles. Its not my thing. cant believe Anet put 21 of these in here.

I don't recall them being that many, but in any case, they are all easy ones - none of the kind of Ember Bay, mind you. ;)

First as said above they aren't all jumping puzzles. Second there is usually someone there porting. Third you can use a teleport to friend. Fourth I am terrible at jumping puzzles yet even I could do the ones here except the jackal maze( I used teleport to friend) and the one where you jump on the tiny little balls in the air(mesmer was porting). I did take a mesmer port for a couple others but that was to save time. I am terrible at them and we were doing this together so I didn't want to waste their time.

I did use the food in Vabbi but only because it was the last one. Ironically I've since done that event to help out guildies.

The title needs to be changed.