Visions of Dragonfall: Heavy Corsair Boots

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@UnluckyBryan.2543 said:Does anybody know if doing a reward track works for this?im pretty much done with everything else and i'd rather spend the 6-8 hours in wvw than wait god knows how long for the patch.

This is second hand information but apparently not.

Probably because the event is triggered by the skin unlock.

Well that sucks...guess ill just wait then.Hope its not gonna be too long.

@UnluckyBryan.2543 said:

@UnluckyBryan.2543 said:Does anybody know if doing a reward track works for this?im pretty much done with everything else and i'd rather spend the 6-8 hours in wvw than wait god knows how long for the patch.

This is second hand information but apparently not.

Probably because the event is triggered by the skin unlock.

Well that sucks...guess ill just wait then.Hope its not gonna be too long.

....its been 9 days brother....

Here’s the response I received for my ticket I submitted on 06/03.

“We would like to inform you that this a know know issue that achievement is not correctly progressing for those who didn't get credit and are unable to continue because of it. Please keep your eyes out for future updates of the game of a fix of correcting achievement. If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us back.”

Hope the future update hits by this upcoming Tuesday.

Ticket said they are aware of the issue and working on it. Please stand by for future patch releases as well as a time frame cannot be predicted at this time on a fix.

I am sad. I don’t even want to craft it anymore. Going to keep my 720g needed for mystic tribute and make a set of legendary armor instead.

I think there are more than 50 of us affected by this problem. On the other hand the opposite also exists: a member of my guild has had the success of the boots validated in the collection (you can see the icon in the collection) while he has not finished the map mastery, not done the wvw reward track and the boot skins are not unlocked in the wardrobe. (I read the same thing for another person on reddit). I hope it might help solving this frustrating problem.

@gilles.1642 said:I think there are more than 50 of us affected by this problem. On the other hand the opposite also exists: a member of my guild has had the success of the boots validated in the collection (you can see the icon in the collection) while he has not finished the map mastery, not done the wvw reward track and the boot skins are not unlocked in the wardrobe. (I read the same thing for another person on reddit). I hope it might help solving this frustrating problem.

They got credit because it was changed to boots and given the credit retroactively. I think our problem arises from unlocking the boots prior to the change, and “finishing” the collection the day it was patched. I unlocked the Jerkin with the collection showing the jerkin as the required item, of to have it change to boots.

Same problem here.. I sent in a ticket and they sent me here to watch this thread until they can figure out a fix for it. This bugs holding me back from completion... I Just need 12 more Amalgamated Gems and I would be complete. Guess I have plenty of time to farm those. Good Luck everyone.