Mordant Crescent/2nd Spear Nayrim event chains bugged - Can't progress Open Skies collection!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is mind numbingly painful, I always said the one thing video games should never do is punish players for playing. I get that it's a bug but simply move the reward if it can't be solved to something similar that isn't bugged.

I've watched multiple day night cycles, people have been checking other instances, doing the defense event multiple times, tried doing all the events...

It's 4 years later since the bug was initially reported, it's safe to say something else should be done. Your average player isn't this patient.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/17/2022 at 12:42 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I flagged this for the team recently, and have been keeping an eye on it. Some members of the team are looking into it and working toward a solution. Thank you for continuing to update this thread!

could you guys instead please fix the minor bugs that have popped up in the game over the cours of the last months!?

mainly the necromancer trait "weakening shroud" and the elementalist trait "evasive arcana" not working. Thanks... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 1:42 AM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I flagged this for the team recently, and have been keeping an eye on it. Some members of the team are looking into it and working toward a solution. Thank you for continuing to update this thread!

Not sure if it help but I noticed something.

I once saw this event popping up. I wasn't nearby,  but after few seconds it disappeared.
Maybe the enemies there is killing her?