Mechanical mounts (or skins)

Request to please get mechanical mounts or mount skins please. Anet has shown that with the skimmer -> hummingbird skin they are okay with totally changing the mount and how it looks and even rides.

I would LOVE to see maybe an asuran or charr mount that is 2 or 3 seater. It would give the mount that unique aspect that all mounts have. Single seat mount or skin is fine.

The forged warhound is amazing yes but it still has quite a distinct animal feel to it, and is more of a metallic feel rather than mechanical. Plus the lore of the game (charr and asura) pretty much allows for some nifty ideas. Maybe an asuran hover craft skimmer? Maybe a charr helicopter or flying machine type skin? Who knows :D.

Would be cool? No?

Can I post my Charr Rollercycle Skin again? I believe it's been a few months since I last posted it, so I think it's okay. Just really don't want Anet to forget about it.fPmghly.png

I feel like a lot of people would buy it if it were implemented.

! ⁽ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᶦⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉᵈ⁾

Real talk though, this thread would be better off in the Gemstore Suggestions Thread.

Would be awesome! Something like the Dwarven Mounts in ESO:

Or some of the more regualr mount models they turned into mechanical models: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26101 &

I think the idea of Watchwork mounts would be fitting for the lore and easiest from a creativity standpoint, but I also think the idea of Charr and Asura themed mounts are cool :)

@"DietPepsi.4371" said:Can I post my Charr Rollercycle Skin again? I believe it's been a few months since I last posted it, so I think it's okay. Just really don't want Anet to forget about it.fPmghly.png

I feel like a lot of people would buy it if it were implemented.

! ⁽ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᶦⁿᶜˡᵘᵈᵉᵈ⁾

Real talk though, this thread would be better off in the Gemstore Suggestions Thread.

I like!

Archived