Missing information

Does anyone else wish more information about Living World season 1 would be put into the game somehow? I understand that it maybe difficult to add season 1 back to the game due to how the maps had been changed by it, but i still feel like from season 2 onwards, even with the “recap” so much is left unanswered. Characters that we have apparently met before get mentioned or brought in that are not mentioned in said recap or anywhere else which makes the story a little confusing for us players that missed season 1. Also a thing i noticed is that during the first episode of season 2 the party are more concerned about vines appearing and the Zephyrites etc, no mention of Mordremoth, yet at the beginning on episode 2 Mordremoth is mentioned like we have known about him.... when did we find out about him?

The recap video is ridiculously bad. Yes it needs to be better. Whilst it is nice that someone uploaded a 3hr vid of the season, such an expectation is unrealistic for a casual viewer. It needs a better video.

Your final sentence though has nothing to do with LS1. That was the first time the name Mordremoth was used and it was as jarring to us back then as it is now. The devs even apologised, stating as the Pact Commander they'd access to such info and they poorly put this across. Apparently his existence was knowledge within the Orders, but that info wasn't made known until needed - ie right at that moment

@Randulf.7614 said:

Your final sentence though has nothing to do with LS1. That was the first time the name Mordremoth was used and it was as jarring to us back then as it is now. The devs even apologised, stating as the Pact Commander they'd access to such info and they poorly put this across. Apparently his existence was knowledge within the Orders, but that info wasn't made known until needed - ie right at that moment

I think it could be simply fixed by just having a letter sent to us by Gixx or someone stating that they found a connection between the vines and Mordremoth etc...