Is there any other way to go back to my server without deleting all of my toons?

I have already contacted the contact support and gave them the approximate time zone and day that I accidentally transferred to a server. I was only trying to guest, but I suddenly clicked transferred and exited me out of the game. At first, they said that they didn't see any server transfer on my account. After telling them the time and day, the person I have talked to said that I need to delete all of my toons without further assistance, change worlds and now I am six days locked out from transferring back. I was about to send them a screenshot, but I got that reply instead and I didn't reply back after. It was also a free transfer and I wasn't asking for them to get my gems back.

Anyways, is there any other way to transfer back without deleting all of my 5 toons? I have 3 level 80s and 2 are still on the works of leveling them up, so I refuse to delete them because of this and all of the ascended gears, trinkets, etc. Unfortunately, my bank is full and it is taking me days to level them up because I don't play pvp as much as I used to.

@JustTrogdor.7892 said:There is no way to transfer for free without deleting all characters. Your only options if you wish to keep your characters are to pay for a transfer or ask your ticket be escalated in hope support will assist you due to your mistake.

Thank you! I will try to escalate it. If they still denied my request, I might have to pay gems to transfer back.

Are you aware that your server only matters for WvW?

You might already know that, but if not I wanted to mention it before you spend gems on a transfer that might not make any difference. GW2 uses a 'mega-server' system which means PvE and sPvP maps are shared between all servers in a region. Outside of WvW you can play with anyone on any server in your region, even guilds can be cross-server and unless you try to play WvW together you'll probably never notice. So unless you play WvW there's not really any need to move back to your original server - it won't make any difference to you because you can still do everything you did in exactly the same way, including play with people on that server.

@OP:I've made that mistake in the past and they moved me back to my world (they also refunded the gems I spent by accident).

My guess is that the first agent responding to your ticket misunderstood the situation and thought you were saying you moved and didn't like it, as opposed to the UI misled you. And, for what it's worth, that's what my initial agent said, too. All was well after escalation.

Archived