World Boss Rush - What Am I Doing Wrong?

I did all the Bosses (except Triple Trouble). Got a ton of the Bonus Boss Rush Chests. No failures (most of the events went down fast due to so many players involved). I did the pre-events when possible. But I never saw even a Tier 1 Community Goal Reward. What am I doing wrong? (The progress bar in the top right seemed frozen all night just a quarter inch from being complete).

I was looking forward to earning some of those LS4 currencies for my Skyscale. Did more than 4 hours, but I need to sleep sometime. Am I missing something obvious?

Wellllll... kitten! (Yes, I said "kitten")

So I played hard and well for 4+ hours with no group/community reward, and then had to go to bed because it was just getting too darned late and I needed to make a living the next day. I logged back in this morning to check, and didn't get any mail or other retroactive reward delivery.

Do I need to repeat my performance after reset tonight, and then leave my computer on when I go to bed, hoping that I'm not logged out for inactivity before my world reaches completion? Something's wrong here. I may as well stop doing the Boss Rush and go back to grinding out my LW4 currencies the old fashioned way.

Don't worry.. we will be getting this all "NEW", thrill a minute, heart stopping world boss event over for a whiles yet, so plenty of time to get those tier rewards... oohh wait didn't we kill these same bosses over and over already.. for like the last 6-7 yrs... ah yeah its different now, we get a nice UI note on our screens, hmmmm YUMMY.