GoG Galaxy 2.0 Integration?

I know something like this has probably been asked but (or a similar thing but with Discord for example), could it happen that we get some kind of integration with GoG Galaxy 2.0? Even if it's to have it as a launcher to the launcher and have everything put together, it could be comfortable for many players out there.

On their end, there's already the base for integrating Guild Wars 2 (and 1 too), and it features many things such as being able to share the friends list or even direct chat to friends.

That probably doesn't align with ANet's plans which is probably closer to "release various capabilities through the API and let people implement what they will out of it". Making it a launcher and sharing of achievements should be relatively easy along with the rest of the stuff like story progress, unlocks, etc. but not friend list or chat since neither of those are supported (yet?).

I wasn't too sure on it so that's why I made this post, so in theory it could happen, but it'd be completely up to someone to do it through the API, right? I knew that story progress or achievements could be "easily" done, but I wasn't too sure on the friend list and/or chat, so I thought that asking about it here was better since that's probably up to ANet rather than random people on the internet.

@Randulf.7614 said:Never heard of it. I take it this is just another type of discord/teamspeak/steam overlay?

If it is, Anet don’t integrate 3rd party software into their game

GoG Galaxy is a game client. You purchase games from GoG.com (Good Old Games) and you download them with the client and use it as a general manager for your games like you would with Steam.