No Offense.. Dont want to hurt anyone's feelings... But..

@knomslayer.9457 said:I sincerely appreciate the comments guys, but yeah we can agree to disagree. Lastly i want to share my experience last week playing wow. Just started playing wow again after a long time.. then 20 minutes into the game while questing my character died by drowning lmao. Too much gw2 i guess :smiley:

Should have been an undead or warlock mate.

@knomslayer.9457 said:Guild wars 2 is better game than world of wowcraft. Heres why :-Better Graphics-Better Combat System-Better Character Creation (More presets, hair , hair color , character height and more)-Better Mounts-Better Cosmetics .. Outfits. (You rarely see people with same outfits)-Better Questing Sytem-No monthly subscription payment-No Gear treadmil.-Better Dungeons ( I see people say gw2 dungeon is bad.. but for me its just different.. if you dont like it doesnt mean its bad)-No race locked proffesions-Better Guild system ( You can have more than 1 guild at a time.. and gw2 have guild hall.. wow of wowcraft doesnt )-Better Cinematics-Better storyline-Better Raids

• Better holiday events and weekly events
  • Better Lore
  • Less emote means better sometimes. ( in wow of wowcraft you can emote /spit other players.. this promotes more toxic behaviour among players)-Better Pvp system

Okay i am done. I can say alot more why gw2 is better but that is enough evidence.

Hope i dont offend anyone. Just my opinions :wink:

Yeah the big problem is content. Ill trade most of that for more frequent updates. But yeah your list is completely correct and that is why i endure.

@Ashen.2907 said:

@"Draco.9480" said:you're wrong on few things. lore and storyline is worse than wow. raiding feels it's much easier than wow's raid so i don't think gw2 raids are better and we only have 7 wings and each has 2-4 bosses.having less emotes is bad actually, doing /spit is funny but in your words "no offense".

in pvp ohh boi, you're so wrong about it.pvp games are bad compared to wow. in wow you have 2v2 and 3v3 arenas while in gw2 you have 5v5 that you can never premade in ranked and it resets each season, they only do it for rewards and throw games. this game force you to yolo solo queue. you don't have real bg like 10v10 or 15v15 like in wow with CTF and other type of games.you don't have open world pvp which makes the open world kind of boring unlike in wow and albion you're always in danger which is more fun.we don't even have GvG altho the game called guild wars 2 while in gw1 you had GvG. makes no sense.

you can't just list everything and say all are better than wow. you're really biased.

Yes he is biased. As, according to your own post, are you.

i say what is actually healthy and fun. pvp in gw2 isn't fun. and the lagfest in wvw is also not fun. no open world pvp. you have no consequences in open world when it comes to other players interacting with others.

• 1 month later...

@Raknar.4735 said:

- No race locked proffesions

Since it is tied to WoW lore it makes sense that there aren't things like tauren rogues.

i would quit gw2 now if i can play a big cow tauren rogue, but i cant... . In gw2 you can be a big tall fat norn thief. lores wise there is no norn thief but you can play as norn thief in game. so locked profession is bad for game

@knomslayer.9457 said:

Since it is tied to WoW lore it makes sense that there aren't things like tauren rogues.

i would quit gw2 now if i can play a big cow tauren rogue, but i cant... . In gw2 you can be a big tall fat norn thief. lores wise there is no norn thief but you can play as norn thief in game. so locked profession is bad for game

you can play as tauren rogue using cosmetics/toys

• 2 weeks later...

@Rendalmj.3152 said:

you can play as tauren rogue using cosmetics/toys

i want to play a profession not cosmetics. this is why i dont like some mmo because is the race locked or gender locked proffession. is sad small thing like that can ruin a mmo