Should I buy Living World Seasons 2 and 3 now, or wait until they announce the next?

It just says begin story, so I have no clue if its all unlocked or not. I started playing about a month or two ago. I own both expansions.. ………… It says its locked now.... I wonder if its because I played the first episode of Path of Fire to get my mount on a character I deleted?

If that's the case, then would I just need to replay the episode to unlock the entire season again on the new character?

Episodes are free if you login during their release period. If you are 2 months old that only gives you the last episode free, the rest of session 4 will require purchase.

If they are going to go on sale, they will either do it towards the anniversary sale or in the lead up to season 5.

It will be a calculated risk on your part if you choose to buy or wait

If you only started playing a month or so ago, you've only unlocked the very last Episode of Season 4.
If you are interested in story, I'd suggest playing through the Core Personal Story first, then once finished, use Gold-to-Gems or cash to acquire Gems for Season 2, then Season 3 and finally Season 4.

Welcome to Tyria, and good luck.

Should I buy Living World Seasons 2 and 3 now, or wait until they announce the next?If you're planning on buying to play in the next month or two, yes, I'd recommend it.If you buy now and they end up discount it "soon," there's a good chance that ANet support will help get the same price, retroactively. While I can't guarantee they will discount it in the next 2-3 weeks, they do seem to lower the price around the time of major announcements.