New Ascended Seeds not working as intended(I hope)

@sevenDEADLY.5281 said:

@"Ashen.2907" said:Hey, if standing in LA adjacent to a crafting station while pressing "F" is what passes for endgame content now, we might as well disband the raid, fractal, pvp, and wvw teams.

So your argument is that working towards endgame gear and buffs is not endgame? You have to be trolling to come up with that kind of nonsense.

To be fair, some people don't want to spend all their time just getting ready to be able to have fun. They want to log in and have fun.

If you find working towards all this stuff fun, then great! But if you don't, then the prep-work is just that. Work.

Good, and you don't have to. You don't have to have ascended armor or weapons, and as MANY others have pointed out already, you don't have to have ascended cooking. Basically the complainers are complaining that they aren't willing to work for the thing that isn't required of them to have in the first place. So whats the problem? If you don't want to put the effort in, continue to play the game with exotics and 400 level buffs as you always have. Once again, the people willing to put the effort in for ascended armor, ascended weapons, and ascended food will.

I can't wait for these exact same complaints when 500 jewelcrafting comes out. "What! I have to make ascended mats with a daily cooldown to make ascended jewelry?! This is reprehensible and I can't be bothered to do this!"

What! I have to make ascended mats with a daily cooldown to make ascended jewelry?! This is reprehensible and I can't be bothered to do this!Now you don't have to wait, please continue the lecture.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hashberry.4510 said:What! I have to make ascended mats with a daily cooldown to make ascended jewelry?! This is reprehensible and I can't be bothered to do this!Now you don't have to wait, please continue the lecture.

Continue to demand everything for no work what so ever and people will continue to point out the glaringly obvious entitlement.