Heal build?

zengara.8301

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:Let's make it crystal clear for anyone new reading this: using an aura/cleanse build is the most ideal and practical thing we have at the moment, because going all-out healing with staff and other traits is pretty much overkill, as you would already be in a party with a firebrand that can support and heal, as well. If you went for that approach, you would be providing nothing but pure heals, which wouldn't be needed, whereas the former would provide just that and a constant flow of auras and boons.

Big lol

I provided heaps of evidence why full heal is better in every way. On top of it antitoxin is getting nerfed in 2 days. Stop spreading miss information based on your feelings.

Did you know that the builds and videos on meta battle were from HoT days? And are GVG builds not WvW builds?

You posted some pics with mediocre numbers and call it evidence, big lol. What I say is based on facts, not emotions. Perhaps it is you that is caught in your own feelings and won't see the truth for what it is.

You so far provided 0 facts and 0 evidence.

And Mediocre? I even provided a video of my 12 man out sustaining and running over a 30 man.

Anyway enjoy antitoxin then I’m sure it’ll be useful for years to co-... oh wait

A video from another (enemy) point of view of you killing pugs that are spread? That doesn't really prove much, to be honest.

The denial is REAL. They weren’t JUST pugs. It was TMW and Zerg buster group that couldn’t bust our Zerg....at all not even a dent.

Provide evidence and then we can talk until then you have provided nothing. No math, no objective proofs, no images, no videos. Show me that you can cleanse 2x more conditions than your scrappers while being able to sustain more than 10khps and then we can talk about facts.

BrLMNYH.png

The fight against the other blob didn't even last 20 seconds and I did more than what you have shown.

Let’s ignore the fact you blew every cool down in the first 10 seconds of the fight (big lol), and that you do the same amount of cleansing as I did

Now provide the HPS. You forget about that part?

18 secs vs your 1 minute pics lol

And your 80 man blob vs my 12 man squad. Big joke. Your probably one of those people that use one heal skill and think that you did 60,000 healing in 1 second and be like “oh I do 60k HPS”

My friend, I don't care about the amount of healing I do. As long as I have a firebrand and my party is okay, that's all that matters. But you keep doing you and stay salty. It's quite pathetic really.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:Let's make it crystal clear for anyone new reading this: using an aura/cleanse build is the most ideal and practical thing we have at the moment, because going all-out healing with staff and other traits is pretty much overkill, as you would already be in a party with a firebrand that can support and heal, as well. If you went for that approach, you would be providing nothing but pure heals, which wouldn't be needed, whereas the former would provide just that and a constant flow of auras and boons.

Big lol

I provided heaps of evidence why full heal is better in every way. On top of it antitoxin is getting nerfed in 2 days. Stop spreading miss information based on your feelings.

Did you know that the builds and videos on meta battle were from HoT days? And are GVG builds not WvW builds?

You posted some pics with mediocre numbers and call it evidence, big lol. What I say is based on facts, not emotions. Perhaps it is you that is caught in your own feelings and won't see the truth for what it is.

And Mediocre? I even provided a video of my 12 man out sustaining and running over a 30 man.

Anyway enjoy antitoxin then I’m sure it’ll be useful for years to co-... oh wait

A video from another (enemy) point of view of you killing pugs that are spread? That doesn't really prove much, to be honest.

The denial is REAL. They weren’t JUST pugs. It was TMW and Zerg buster group that couldn’t bust our Zerg....at all not even a dent.

Provide evidence and then we can talk until then you have provided nothing. No math, no objective proofs, no images, no videos. Show me that you can cleanse 2x more conditions than your scrappers while being able to sustain more than 10khps and then we can talk about facts.

BrLMNYH.png

The fight against the other blob didn't even last 20 seconds and I did more than what you have shown.

Let’s ignore the fact you blew every cool down in the first 10 seconds of the fight (big lol), and that you do the same amount of cleansing as I did

Now provide the HPS (total healing/engagment time) You forget about that part?

Fight was over toh .

Anyway , you shouldnt really live in Arcdps numbers, try play game without ^^ and have your squad being healty and well alive , thats the best arcdps stat you could ever get.

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Big lol

BrLMNYH.png

And your 80 man blob vs my 12 man squad. Big joke. Your probably one of those people that use one heal skill and think that you did 60,000 healing in 1 second and be like “oh I do 60k HPS”

My friend, I don't care about the amount of healing I do. As long as I have a firebrand and my party is okay, that's all that matters. But you keep doing you and stay salty. It's quite pathetic really.

Yep see. 0 evidence. 0 facts. 0 proof. Funny how you blew all your cooldowns btw. If the fight lasted for 15 more seconds you'd be doing about 0 cleansing.

See how useful you'll be after patch hits.

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Big lol

BrLMNYH.png

Yep see. 0 evidence. 0 facts. 0 proof. Funny how you blew all your cooldowns btw. If the fight lasted for 15 more seconds you'd be doing about 0 cleansing.

Ele gonna be best for cleanse still ^^ as Ele has a replacement for Antitoxin , Scrapper doesnt .

Dont forget Firebrand can still cleanse a ton ^^ , right now they dont do as theres specific Scrappers and Tempest doing the job and most run Quickness mantra.

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Big lol

BrLMNYH.png

It's not like I can't swap to Fire Attunement, or make use of Stop, Drop & Roll, or wait a bit till water comes back. Stick to your staff build, mate. You do you, because you don't have a clue what is right and what isn't.

@Simo.6819 said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Big lol

BrLMNYH.png

Ele gonna be best for cleanse still ^^ as Ele has a replacement for Antitoxin , Scrapper doesnt .

Don't get me wrong, ele has great cleanse without antitoxin, that is my whole point in this argument on this thread. The whole point being that on the healer build i use i do just as much cleansing as this antitoxin ele and yet i do much much more healing, and can actually sustain a squad, and probably pump out the same amount of aura's too.

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Big lol

BrLMNYH.png

It's not like I can't swap to Fire Attunement, or make use of Stop, Drop & Roll, or wait a bit till water comes back. Stick to your staff build, mate. You do you, because you don't have a clue what is right and what isn't.

Ya reading this is so funny. You do realize that Overload Water cleanses 100 conditions on your build right...and one of your options is to go fire attunement, prolonging the use of Overload Water thinking you're gonna do more cleansing by using Overload Fire and stop drop and roll? Joke

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

@"Dahir.4158" said:

Big lol

BrLMNYH.png

Ya reading this is so funny. You do realize that Overload Water cleanses 100 conditions on your build right...and one of your options is to go fire attunement, prolonging the use of Overload Water thinking you're gonna do more cleansing by using Overload Fire and stop drop and roll? Joke

:)

Antitoxin makes sense on scrapper because scrapper is actually converting to boons. It's useful on tempest and not "wrong". But when I command on scrapper I go full healing/monk rune because I know how/when to burst heal and having several burst heals can save your entire group. I apply the same philosophy to tempest. Because I can burst heal more than mostly everyone else, and do that several times because I know the tricks to the trade, I end up being more valuable than a bunch of cleanse bots who are mostly just cleansing condis with 3s durations because CONDI CLEANSE IS ALREADY REALLY GREAT without the aforementioned cleanse bots, assuming you have one or two scrappers. They don't even need to be in your party !! you will still get their cleanses because of how scrapper skills work --- firebrand is more party-based but occasionally off-party FB will cleanse you too. Overall a zerg of 30 with 2 scrappers and one FB in every party has no use for antitoxin rune tempest, you will just be over-cleansing condis that your scrapper would've got to in a few seconds anyway had you not been there. Focus on keeping your zerg alive and ACTUALLY WINNING.

edit: in fact it would be BETTER if you didn't cleanse so much because if you let the scrappers do it, they become boon bots. This is why I was ok with people arguing for antitoxin rune on scrapper - at least it makes more sense, although I still prefer not to. On tempest ... just not necessary. Waste of heals /s.

@"SoulSlavocracy.4902" said:Antitoxin makes sense on scrapper because scrapper is actually converting to boons. It's useful on tempest and not "wrong". But when I command on scrapper I go full healing/monk rune because I know how/when to burst heal and having several burst heals can save your entire group. I apply the same philosophy to tempest. Because I can burst heal more than mostly everyone else, and do that several times because I know the tricks to the trade, I end up being more valuable than a bunch of cleanse bots who are mostly just cleansing condis with 3s durations because CONDI CLEANSE IS ALREADY REALLY GREAT without the aforementioned cleanse bots, assuming you have one or two scrappers. They don't even need to be in your party !! you will still get their cleanses because of how scrapper skills work --- firebrand is more party-based but occasionally off-party FB will cleanse you too. Overall a zerg of 30 with 2 scrappers and one FB in every party has no use for antitoxin rune tempest, you will just be over-cleansing condis that your scrapper would've got to in a few seconds anyway had you not been there. Focus on keeping your zerg alive and ACTUALLY WINNING.

edit: in fact it would be BETTER if you didn't cleanse so much because if you let the scrappers do it, they become boon bots. This is why I was ok with people arguing for antitoxin rune on scrapper - at least it makes more sense, although I still prefer not to. On tempest ... just not necessary. Waste of heals /s.

Solemn, Thank you. Someone who actually agree's with me, and listens to reason, facts and math. I said everything you've just said in this thread so many times, and nobody seems to really "get it" so they just have to find out the hard way once anti-toxin patch kicks in Tuesday.