Future masteries

Well now that HoT is unlocked for anyone that owns PoF I got to thinking about this.I heard that the LW5 areas will require both HoT and PoF masteries although I have no idea if it's true.So if anyone knows it's true or not feel free to correct me.However if it is true then it poses a few questions. Like the experience we will gain in those new areas, I mean for which masteries will it count?Because if it's true we will require both to get around then it stands to reason it should count for both too.Also could it be possible we will get new HoT masteries too? Or maybe it will be a whole new mastery line which requires both HoT and PoF mastery points to unlock?

Thoughts?

@"Rikimaru.7890" said:I heard that the LW5 areas will require both HoT and PoF masteries although I have no idea if it's true.

They've hinted towards it in yesterday's live event, yes.

Because if it's true we will require both to get around then it stands to reason it should count for both too.

They have proven with Dragonfall that they can handle the issue. You can use either, or. You don't need to have all the Masteries. "All roads lead to Rome." ;) You'll get around just fine, no worries. :)

Archived