What's with silly male Human faces using chairs?

Blur.3465

As the title says: What's with silly male Human faces for almost EVERY chair?I looked forward to that heroic posture for 7th birthday, but deary me...my character's face goes beyond silly. The posture is all heroic and mighty, then you see the face which looks bonkers!Same goes for many chairs. Male Human characters make such a ridiculous face. Raised round eyebrows, wide eyes and some odd smile.I own Skyscale chair and the noble chair/sofa + the 7th year novelty...all of these have that silly face, which puts me off big time.Female characters look great using them, Charr look amazing using them...male humans on the other hand...I imagine the issue persists with the male Norn too?

I know it's a silly little thing to complain about, but it really puts me off from using any of these to, you know...show off. Especially as you pay for these items (minus 7th birthday gift).I kinda hoped for some mighty/angry/serious facial expression, furrowed brow or just some proud look on face instead of the silly-looking face.

Hope I'm not the only one noticing this and being bothered by this, ha xD

EDIT:Just providing pictures from my other comment in the thread, so people know what I'm talking about:

Screenshots of silly faces on different chairs:

7th Birthday on my Thief: gw435.jpg

7th Birthday on my Mesmer: gw437.jpg

Skyscale chair face: gw439.jpg

Noble sofa chair face: gw438.jpg

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Blur.3465 said:As the title says: What's with silly male Human faces for almost EVERY chair?

Hah! You should see the disturbing face my female norn warrior makes when using the Victory Rock. It is creepy beyond compare, the harmless silly male ones are nothing in comparison. ;)

You have to screenshot that! XDWe should screenshot the silly/disturbing faces our chars make using these novelties honestly.

@Blur.3465 said:As the title says: What's with silly male Human faces for almost EVERY chair?I looked forward to that heroic posture for 7th birthday, but deary me...my character's face goes beyond silly. The posture is all heroic and mighty, then you see the face which looks bonkers!Same goes for many chairs. Male Human characters make such a ridiculous face. Raised round eyebrows, wide eyes and some odd smile.I own Skyscale chair and the noble chair/sofa + the 7th year novelty...all of these have that silly face, which puts me off big time.Female characters look great using them, Charr look amazing using them...male humans on the other hand...I imagine the issue persists with the male Norn too?

I know it's a silly little thing to complain about, but it really puts me off from using any of these to, you know...show off. Especially as you pay for these items (minus 7th birthday gift).I kinda hoped for some mighty/angry/serious facial expression, furrowed brow or just some proud look on face instead of the silly-looking face.

have picture so we know what you talking about?

edit nvm somebody beat me to it

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@Blur.3465 said:As the title says: What's with silly male Human faces for almost EVERY chair?I looked forward to that heroic posture for 7th birthday, but deary me...my character's face goes beyond silly. The posture is all heroic and mighty, then you see the face which looks bonkers!Same goes for many chairs. Male Human characters make such a ridiculous face. Raised round eyebrows, wide eyes and some odd smile.I own Skyscale chair and the noble chair/sofa + the 7th year novelty...all of these have that silly face, which puts me off big time.Female characters look great using them, Charr look amazing using them...male humans on the other hand...I imagine the issue persists with the male Norn too?

have picture so we know what you talking about?

edit nvm somebody beat me to it

Aye, I've uploaded the pics here too, should prob edit the main post first.

Archived