Grothmar Valley Last POI

Jables.4659

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Chichimec.9364 said:

@"Charrbeque.8729" said:There's a guide on the wiki for it.

Ah, thanks for the link and kudos to the person who created that page. My charr holo is currently living in Gothmar Valley as he really, really wants the Bloodbound title. This link will help him get the requisite dailies done. :)

Oh, let me make sure I've got this right though - the marks used and the order to use them in changes every day, but the marks on the trees do not change. The same tree holds the same mark every day. Is that right?

Sorry for the late reply. But that is correct. The marks on the trees are the same, but which marks and what order you activate the trees changes at daily reset. I believe what marks are available each day is the same for all players because I see guild banners placed at the 4 trees for the day that coincide with the marks I see on the table. In my experience, the first mark seems to always be the same exact tree while the next 3 marks are random each day.

@"MithranArkanere.8957" said:Or, you know, just use Leap of Faith with a springer and jump over the door.

Never tried it, but as I understand that1) don't work if the account hasn't reached the cave "the right way" at least once, and2) don't count for the daily.

But for speedy map completion on alts it seems a working solution.

@Tukaram.8256 said:

@Tukaram.8256 said:I must say that running around 45 minutes looking for trees is a great example of everything wrong with gaming. What a horrid thing. Who comes up with this?

This only takes like 3 minutes, not 45, once you know the locations (help: Wiki) and look up the code at the small drawer in the tent first thing.

The pic shows the general location of the trees - but not which tree is which. The code on the desk changes daily, but the trees seem to be the same. Maybe I will fix the map to show which tree is which.

What? That's exactly what I said: the tree locations can be found on Wiki, the daily code on that drawer in Malice's tent.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Tukaram.8256 said:I must say that running around 45 minutes looking for trees is a great example of everything wrong with gaming. What a horrid thing. Who comes up with this?

This only takes like 3 minutes, not 45, once you know the locations (help: Wiki) and look up the code at the small drawer in the tent first thing.

The pic shows the general location of the trees - but not which tree is which. The code on the desk changes daily, but the trees seem to be the same. Maybe I will fix the map to show which tree is which.

What? That's exactly what
I
said: the tree locations can be found on Wiki, the daily code on that drawer in Malice's tent.

That is because it is a different pic on the Wiki now. It used to just have where the trees were - now it shows which tree has which mark. Makes it much easier.