Balance Patch

Xelvas.5784

Does anyone know if they have plans on fixing the balance patch? Because, 7 seconds, 11 seconds, etc cooldown is just too long for skills 2 and 3. It was a lot better before they brought in the balance patch. I don't understand why they didn't just decrease the amount of dps each skill did. That would have been better.
Pretty much talking about the spellbreaker, which was designed to use double daggars (watch the trailer for the spellbreaker), and the firebrand. The cooldown timers are just too long.

well of course the amount of dps should be decreased, but lowering cooldowns just results into more of a spamfest.which gamemode are you talking about? i don't want low cooldowns in competitive modes, spamming skills will be rewarding because everything is low cooldown anyway. I prefer longer cooldown so you have to calculate your moves

It was so much better before the cooldown timers were increased. It's just not fun having to wait 7, 11, etc seconds to use other skills but skill 1. There never was a problem with the cooldown timers before the latest expansion. They could have balanced it so much better by just focusing on decreasing the amount of dps/skill. Longer cooldown timers just remind me so much of turn-based games. And, I don't find those games fun at all.

I think hes talking about the increased cooldown (from 6 to 8 seconds) on the dagger 2 leap, which was implemented shortly after pof release and kinda disrupted the flow of dagger

To be precise, that change was made on the 27th march of 2018

Dagger 3 wasnt changed cd wise, tho.They just reduced the cc duration from 1.5 to 1s

Archived